How are you liking the season so far?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Nov 1, 2010.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Enjoying the addition of Sela Ward to NY.
    I've always liked Vegas,and I'm enjoying it this season as well.
    Miami has had a huge improvement over the previous two seasons. The stories( with the exception of of the Mala Noche story arc and possible H/Eric bromance) are more team oriented for the most part. The screentime is more balanced and the team dynamics are the best it's been in several seasons.We are seeing characters that had been ignored get the opportunity to move from a barely lit backburner.The lack of team dynamics,unity and lack of stories and airtime for some characters,made season 7 and 8 bad( hence my avatar) with the exception of a few episodes.Natalia was great in "Sleepless In Miami",as well as Horatio and Ryan.
    Even with the improvements,would like to see a little more science involved.
    If Miami continues with the improved team dynamics, better balanced airtime,and allowing ALL of the characters a chance to shine,it could be a good season.
    Now if someting can be done about the delays because of football!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. leegrace

leegrace Victim

Well i am enjoying all the episodes and now i became a more genuine Fan of these shows.. Both of them are really amazing..

3. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Csi Miami is good this season way better than last season and I love the team work this season to :) I really dont watch the other csi

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

CSI: I love this new season, the stories/cases have been very interesting for the most part with a few exceptions. After 11 yrs the show still has my attention and I still desire to watch so that is a good thing. The writing is still fresh.

I stopped watching NY near the beginning of last season, just got bored.

Haven't watched Miami in yrs (with the exception of the 3 way crossover).

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    I just decided to watch them this season out of nowhere when I stopped watching CSI:NY. And I loved it soooo much! Now catching up each and every episode and after watching one episode, I still can't get enough of it. :adore: Love the cases and the season opener was amazing! :thumbsup:

CSI: Miami
    Never really watch CSI: Miami but they're great too.

CSI: NY
    Used to be my one and only favorite show, never misses an episode. However, stopped watching since Episode One of season 7. :lol:

6. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

CSI Vegas has been great, even though I haven't been able to catch them all. I too am glad they toned down the Ray-knows-everything. I was afraid they'd turn it into The Laurence Fishburne show, bit thankfully they headed that off. Sad that Liz Vassey is gone. I miss the Hodges/Wendy shenanigans. Love to see Lady Heather come back in some capacity, but now that Grissom's gone, I think she'd fit more into Criminal Minds than Vegas.

CSI Miami used to be my favorite show, but it's become such a disaster. I put up with the Super H/Delko bromance in every other episode (although he supposedly left the show), waaaay too much attention to Eric and Calleigh, shoving other characters into the background. Walter going from lab tech straight to CSI cop, gun and all. But when they arrested Rick Stetler, I said "That's it for me." I'm hearing that Super H is getting more into profanity and police brutality, but they did away with IAB, so I guess that makes it all right.

CSI New York seemed to drag in the last season, but it came back with a vengeance. I too like Cela Ward (that her name?). She's been a lot more than "Stella's replacement". She seems to have brought fresh blood to this series. I've watched just about every episode this season.

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

CSI Vegas: This season has been okay for me so far. Certinaly not the best but among the better post-Grissom seasons.

CSI Miami: Haven't watched at all in a long, long time. Truly becoming ludicrious and absolutely ridiculous. Makes me so glad I dumped 'Miami' years ago.

CSI New York: Nope! Haven't watched at all. No Melina, NO CSI NY! I saw clips of Jo and sadly ended up rejecting her like a mismatched organ transplant. So to be, this show is over. This and Miami both look likely to die after this season's over.

8. Meadowhawk

Meadowhawk Victim

Vegas: I've always liked Vegas the best and this season is no different. This season and last have felt a little more like the CSI I liked to begin with. I've had to get used to Ray, but he finally feels familiar. I've really liked having Sara back more than I thought I would. I also like the classic CSI cases-- the A/B cases that are about solving a crime through the evidence.

Miami I watched the first few eps of the season, then drifted away. I usually do though. I've never been more than a casual watcher. H annoys the crap out of me and has practically from the beginning. The episodes all run together for me.

NY I've really enjoyed New York this season. I love Jo. That is a new character done right. She walked in on equal footing and slipped effortlessly into place. I miss Stella, but her departure doesn't feel like the hole that some franchise departures have been. I hope New York isn't on its way out like some are predicting.