'CSI' Introduces A New Grissom

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Nov 30, 2010.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

So what if people voiced their opinions, it's okay for you to say what you think, why can't someone else say something else, you don't have to agree but that was harsh

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

jtd94 this was not directed towards you.. I was just stating my views.. which aren't against you or anyone on this site. I just don't get this, as another fan stated. NO offensive intended. If you think this is great then so be it. There are fans who do and fans who don't;)

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm sorry, but that's funny coming from you. You were a GSR fan and spouted GSR all over this board. Now Billy is gone and that makes you mad and now you're against anything with him and gushing about Larry/Ray is not going to change that.

Talk about a 180.

I still think it's ridiculous to be bring Grissom's mother on the show without Grissom. This is only to keep GSR alive and it has been alive and apparently will never go away :rolleyes:

The show has been doing so well this season and this will just knock it back, however if Mrs. Grissom asks Sara what we all want to know then it might be worth it. :rolleyes:

4. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

5. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

(wiping shirt because i spit my drink when I read this) Desertwind or wreath (?) was a GSR Shipper. :eek::wtf: 3...2...1..:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I would have never known because from the recent comments I've read, I would have thougt she hated Grissom.She seems more like a ray fanatic her "cream of the crop".

In the words of Catherine..."wow you got burned bad" Grissom left and you just became BITTER! I know... I feel your pain...he betrayed you...he betrayed all of us...and left us to be with her...SARA! When Grissom left you were like :mad: and like :angryrazz: and then like :klingon: and then finally like :evil:. Now when he left and betrayed us, you couldn't just leave the show like some of us, you devised a plan...RAY came along and you were like :adore: (he's kinda like Grissom) and then Sara came back and you were like :devil: (I can put RAY and Sara together and have Grissom all to myself...MWA HA HA HA HA) Now I know why we haven't heard from Grissom in almost two years...you have him hidden some where, I was beggining to think that Sara killed him for leaving the toliet seat up...but you have him mmhmmm. LOL

That was fun! I just wanted an excuse to use the emoticons. I still love you desertwind! Speak yo mind!

(And Im sorry for the double post, I had put this message under the wrong quote box, and it would not have fit, so I didn't know of any other way to move it)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, I see that not only Calleigh and Eric relationship brings emotions like this :) It's kind of relief, I think. I heard of controversy about Danny and Lindsay( I completely don't mind them), I KNOW about EC controversy and now I read about GSR ;)
    Hopefully older Mrs Grissom will be played by Marlee Matlin, but i think she is too yong and she starred already in one of the CSIs, just don't remember if it was CSI LV.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Haha, I can't imagine how she is going to hate Ray/Laurence if he leaves CSI. :p

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, I don't get how my opinions could in any way shape or form affect anyone else or their life or their views. And to disect, analyze, or assume what I think or how I feel is a bit creepy, as you don't know me, or know my views on this at all, but seem to be consumed by what I think. And on the 180, people change their minds in life don't they? [comparsion] Like an old boyfriend who left two years ago, but you're still hoping he'll come back. Why would anyone want someone back that doesn't want to be there? Here's a idea, pay attention to what you think, and don't worry about what another fan think's:confused:
    I don't need to defend my views or explain anything to any one. But to set the record straight, I am NOT mad a WP, the term would be "don't care" :rolleyes:when he moved on and didn't want to do CSI anymore, I moved on and have embraced his replacement, and have stated that before. And on LF I will be glad when he leaves because he's a hugh big screen star and I love his movies, & own many. So that's the difference, because I will still get to watch him. I'm glad that Jorja as Sara is still on, but when she leaves then where will the GSR fans go? Now fans [repeats self] please pay attention to what you think, and not what I think.. THANK YOU;)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Marlee was in an ep of CSI: NY. :)

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

*bolding mine*

You should heed your own advice, DW. Please, and THANK YOU. ;)

As far as 'keeping the record straight', WP said he would like to return, just not as a regular, and that he 'hoped to stay involved with the show'. I'm pretty sure I heard him say that multiple times. So, I don't think fans' hopes of a Grissom appearance are unfounded.

And, as far as where the GSR fans will go, why should you care? Maybe you should be more concerned about Marg's fans, or George's, if he doesn't re-sign. I suspect at this point, CSI plays it one-year-at-a-time.

11. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

You can't be serious can you? The whole point of of forums like this is for people to share what they think on a particular forum or topic. How in the world can people share if we don't think about what others think. A lot the comments that you have made involved are about judgeing wbout how rediculous and pathetic everyone else thoughts and hopes for the show.

If you don't want people to think about what you think, then why in the world do you post on a public forum?

You feel it is okay to make jabs at others people's opinion, but are the first to get offended if people make a comment about you. Your right, I don't know you, but based on comments that you made, and had a blatant direspect for the way that others "think", I don't feel I would want to, know you that is.

I'm always sorry that if I offended you. The last post I made, that was supposed to be humerous, and I'm sorry if I offended you, but what I posted was not suppose to be an actual interpretation of what you think or feel, for even I don't really believe you feel that way. I read the comment someone else posted and didn't believe it, you were at some point a strong gsr fan, I thought that was funny so I made a post that I thought would be funny, it obiviously wasn't in your eyes.

DW you didn't even think my creative use of the little emoticons was cute, I thought was ardokable...how can you not think that was adorkable! :p

"People interpret based off of what they see and hear. If you don't want those people to misinterpret you, then be careful about the things you let them see and hear." --kabcsi

Meaning that, people go off what you present to them, so by you presenting constant comments about "move on from grissom", "many fans don't like sara", "ray would never had been so cruel"...then don't get upset when people mistake those comments as things like "she must not like grissom or sara" "and she wants to ship ray and sara". This is what you gave us, this is what we are making our interpretations from.

Kiara

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

I think we should ignore things like this. She's an old troll on here. ;)

And yes, she used to be as crazy about GSR and Billy/Grissom as she is now about Ray/LF (except she didn't have to defend WP/GG in every post b/c everyone loved him anyway).

13. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Adzix, you're gone for a week for the "old troll" remark. If you're lucky, I'll remember to flip the switches when the time is done.

Desertwind - I'm sick unto death of problems where you're concerned. Get your act together. When Adzix returns, if I have ANY problems, I will toss BOTH of you, permanently.

Drop off my radar, both of you.