Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

If episode 11 involves bieber and bombs (i'm assuming that's when we'll have cath trapped in the office building) and the two grissoms episode involves a car bomb, does that mean we might have a reappearance of Kacey the bomb expert?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's great ChristmasLights and Some fans still miss Melina I like them both. Some do still miss Grissom, that's the way shows go. I feel like you do, I like Laurence Fishburne, the film actor, [I do know the distinction] but I love the character Dr. Raymond Langston, one of the best career moves of his life, he's brought tranqulity, calmness and coolness everyone gets along better, and they all are in awe of him and him with them. And he's brought class, style and elegance to the team as well. I think because of his smooth demeanor, my opinion~

Another choice for a mom Angela Lansbury, and She kinda of has his round face and dimples. And on the ex. Annette Benning, a great actress too. He seemed to like brunettes;)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Facebook friends and how many fans a public figure/character has on facebook are two different things. Since there are 500 million people on Facebook, determining whether a TV character is popular based on how many fans he has is a pretty relevant quantifiable statistic. I was just making a joke that I have 10 times the friends that he has fans which is ridiculous (Stewe Griffin from Family Guy has 550,000 for example).

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

So there's spoilers for... what? 3 or 4 episodes swirling around right now? The one I'm still super hyped about is the one with Von Teese. Even if it wasn't a Greg episode, I'd still be psyched. The lady has got a mystique about her... :devil:

5. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

aww shucks...thanks frosch. I appreciate your appreciation.

6. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Something we agree on...Angela Lansbury excellent choice, and they do have some of the same features.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
  7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hello, kabcsi, and welcome to the boards! :) Just a reminder...you can edit a post to add content within 24 hours of posting. Posting back to back is discouraged. Thanks! :)

8. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I am curious who they have as Grissom's mom. It has to be someone who know ASL. Maybe it could be my sister :) She is fluent in ASL. I can't wait to see who it is.

Love your new icon Smokey :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I think I was the first one to throw out the idea of Betty White, but I kinda like the idea of Angela Lansbury or Gena Rowlands. They both could be equally pissy or endearing, if needed. Any actress worth the role should be able to learn at least enough ASL to make it convincing in a scene.

A few other names just for fun and giggles, Dyan Cannon, Candice Bergen, Linda Evans or Joan Collins. Two of them are in their sixties and two are in their seventies. A little make up could take care of that.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hey, maybe they could get Liz Taylor in the role? LOL. What about Vickie Lawrence in older makeup? She did it for Mama's Family. :lol:

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I was telling my mom about this the other night, she had suggested Maureen O'Hara

12. waiting4summer

Oooo, good one!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Maureen O'Hara was beautiful in her hey-day, but she's 90 a bit old for his mom, and Angela Lansbury is 85, wouldn't his mom be like in her 70's? Candace Bergen would be a good choice, and probably closer to this age~

14. waiting4summer

According to Wiki, Gil is 54. I think that any of these women would work. Make-up does wonders either way. I know the first year I moved back to my home town to teach I had a child of one of my former classmates, and a grandchild of another in the same class. I think Gil's mother could be anywhere from 70 to almost 90.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can't believe Candice Bergen is old enough to be Gil's mom. She's great, I've always loved her so she gets my vote :). I know she can do both comedy and intense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.