Grissom/Greg--Someone Who Doesn't Judge Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_mania, Aug 1, 2005.

1. piepretzelsngreg

piepretzelsngreg CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom/Greg

oh y ea. and there were alot of Greg moments in general too! xD. i especially(sp) loved when Greg was looking through the shelves at Grissom. and why did Grissom have Greg's book at the end of the episode? maybe i was lost here.

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

They share stuff it's cute. Btw, did Greg call Grissom Daddy-o or something? At that scene through the shelves he did call him something I just can't remember exactly.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

yeah he did! it was really cute.
    And the autograph in the book said: To Greg, the best is yet to come"
    Lets hope so!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I want to see this episode! Sounds so cute. Can anyone tell me more, or show pics or something? I hope we get s6 soon after s5 ends, cause we only have a few episodes left now.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Check out Eric Szmanda web HERE there are plenty of still captures from the episode. Hope that helps. Lots of Greg & Grissom both in this one! Also one of the best CSI episodes to date!

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wrote my first Grissom/Greg story. It's rated NC-17 so I can't provide a link here but you can PM me. It can also be found at my LJ, Gil loves Greg LJ, or CSI Slash.

7. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Decided to bump this thread a little. <Aggie looks around> Where is everybody? :confused:

This ship is quickly becoming another one of my favourite ones (adding it to the list of many many ships :D) and I love the chemiztry between Gil and Greg!

I've been reading great stories by Chapin on ff.net and I'm hooked! I highly recommend them!
    Anyways, only started watching season six over here, anything to look forward to?

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks.
    I was tired of always bumping it up myself So I just gave up. I really wish this thread would pick up I know there are a lot of G/G shippers out there.
    There is an episode called Kiss,kiss,bye bye. It has become my fave episode it has a huge amount of Greg scenes! The old funny Greg has returned. And Yes Greg & Grissom work together on this one.

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Everytime I see the pic of Greg doing his Sinatra impression with the hat, I like to think that he was practicing to impress Grissom :D

These guys have really had some ups and downs in their relationship, but I think they've evened out now to a very comfortable way with each other. Greg is no longer intimidated by Grissom, and Grissom is impressed with how much Greg has grown, both as a CSI and personally.

And on the foundations of mutual respect, a solid relationship is built :)

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Looks like this weeks episode(Spellbound) will be a Grissom & Greg case. This will make up for the fact they weren't in last weeks episode at all. Guess Gris & Greg had the night off, maybe they spent it together. In each other's arms.

11. lament

lament Captain

Bumpity bump. We had some great interaction in "Spellbound." Thoughts?

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I love it. Gris & Greg's chemistry was plain to see. I just loved their interaction in this episode. They play off each other so well. It's just fun to watch them together.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have written my 2nd Greg/Gris slash story. Taking comfort Rated R.
    Grissom & Greg take comfort in each other, Takes place after play with fire and inside the box.
    PM me for a link if intrested since it's rated R.

14. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

*looks around* Nobody's been here for a while, have they? :(

Wojo, I'd love to read your story, both of them actually, so can you PM me, please? :)

15. sexycsi

sexycsi Hit and Run

That's a funny as H*ll pic! GSR BABY! oh yeah this is my fave of the shippers. GSR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSR ROX MY BOX...Floats My Boat.....uhhh...ran out of intelligent things to say.

I'll be back....with smarts!