Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I thought tomorrow was Thanksgiving - not April Fools Day! :wtf:

I could have swarn that the Rosary that Gil Grissom had in Double-Cross was his Mom Grissom's. I took that to mean that Mom Grissom was dead. No son is going to get mom's rosary before her death.

Susan

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I have been scouring the interweb and have found nothing mentioning his mother's untimely demise. (Or would it have been timely - to avoid this episode?) It mentions her going deaf and working in an art gallery. That's it. Meh.

Anybody want to break out those DVDs and begin the Quest for the One Quote?

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Grissom has mentioned his father's death, not sure about his mother. Either way this sounds like a good episode to miss. Thanks for the warning. (if its even a real episode -hope not.)

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, I'd rather have Grissom himself.

I'm hoping that this one of those fake episodes that we get.

If it is true, then Sara would not be allowed anywhere near that case.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

I think it's awesome. :D:D

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Warrick's parents are dead. Catherine's father is dead (duh). Sara's father is dead. Never has it been mentioned that Mama G is dead.

7. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

:wtf::wtf: And I thought the storyline of Field Mice was bad...definitely skipping this one if its real :angryrazz:

Anyway, so far the closest I can find to even a hint that Mrs Grissom might be deceased was in Double Cross when Grissom shows Sara a set of rosary beads and says "This belonged to my mother." I'm guessing the past participle was what led to the general assumption that Mrs G had passed on, but it is rather ambiguous...

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Grissom's ex:confused: Who's Mrs. Nichols? So when was he married before, that was never mentioned to my knowledge ever on the show. This will be a trip, and no Grissom, strange indeed~It will be interesting to see his mom though!

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

They don't mention Ms. Nichols is Grissom's ex-wife, just an ex. That probably means an old girlfriend.

10. Desertwind

Ah, your right I re-read it. Thank's Preator Boy what a big secret he's had:confused:Mr. Grissom always so discreet, or secretive. This will be a interesting episode all we need to add to this is if Natalie escapes and gets into the mix:wtf:

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I assumed she was dead by the rosary comment in Double Cross, too.
    Wow, if this is a real spoiler, then I'm shocked and excited. :)
    I guess the 'ex' could be the woman that 'burned' Grissom, as referred to by Catherine in an early episode.
    I can't wait for this one. It certainly brings up a lot of questions, and maybe we will actually get some answers. :lol:
    I'm curious who would play Gil's mother. And, if she is alive and living in LV, it would make sense for Sara and Grissom to consider LV home.
    But, is this for real? I'm getting my hopes up. :hugegrin:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm with you Praetor, I can't wrap my head around this.

I guess we don't have a definitive answer on whether Grissom's mom is alive or dead. I think it was assumed in Double Cross with the rosary beads.

And Sara is working the case? Umm she's married to Mr. Grissom, there would be NO WAY. Just like Cath didn't work the case of Eddie's death.... This seems so out there.

It would be way more interesting if the person Sara clashed with was someone who went by Mrs. Grissom, his ex girlfriend or whomever other than Grissom's mother.

13. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Could the Nichols in question be ADA Nichols (recurring character & lawyer who represented Greg in the lawsuit)?

14. Desertwind

WOW:eek: what a memory.. maybe I don't or vaguly remember her, but I've got it on DVD so I'll have to check her out. Was it from "Fannysmackin"? But, some fans jump to the conclusion that Grissom might return.. I don't think so, and Sara getting angry after all this time:confused: we'll see on this scenerio. I think she's so contented and calm now, I can't imagine her getting riled up about something so long ago~

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

ADA Nichols appeared in Post Mortem for sure.

This sounds like a rather stupid storyline overall. I really hope it is wrong in many ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.