Season 7 Ratings

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 25, 2010.

1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Down considerably from last week, but not the lowest so far this season...

7.08 "Scared Stiff":

(From PI Feedback.)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

A little dive this week.I hope the show gets back up next week.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

As I said in the news forum, it doesn't surprise me that the ratings fluctuate as much as they do considering the show is on Friday night. It could just as easily be back up next week.

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Oh no people please watch CSI: NY at home every Friday night at 9/8c especially those 25,000:rolleyes: (seriously?) homes with Nielsen box! Just postpone your plans to Saturdays! Let's help our show get through this awful time slot. :D

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

This really concerns me, because you know CBS doesn't care about our feelings for this show. Besides the fact remains that they don't want to cut CSI or Miami because they are "older and established" ugh...

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is the third time I've written this post...:shifty:

I think NY has been doing pretty well in it's timeslot. Like PerfectAnomaly said I also think the numbers will fluctuate from time to time because it's much easier to find something to do on Friday nights than on any other weeknight. But the numbers have been pretty steady and it also helps that Blue Bloods is doing pretty good. They are doing much better than Miami which is all over the place. Which is ironic because I thought that Fridays was much more worse than Sundays. Anyway, I hope it keeps up because I want Sela for more than one season ;).

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ratings bumped back up over 10 million this week. :)

7.09 "Justified":

(Source)

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Hitting 10 million viewers on Fridays is pretty good but that 1.6 in the demo is low even for Fridays...

10. Country233

It concerns me. Perhaps Larroquette didn't bring much to the table, seeing that most young adults would barely remember Night Court.

11. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Yes, well, we see what happens when drawing the "right" set of eyeballs to the TV becomes the sole concern. Ashley Simpson, Nelly Furtado, DL drama, Kim Kardashian. If S7 and quality actors like John Larroquette are old-fogey television, then give me my cane and that jar of Pepsodent.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I agree. The CSI franchise has always skewed older so IMO all the stunt casting and DL drama did was piss off their core fanbase. They're definitely on the right track this season, despite the key demo's numbers.

13. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

Ratings were adjusted down a little bit

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-adjusted-down-school-pride-adjusted-up/73055

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

:eek: :(

I'm hoping for a rebound on December 3's new episode. I checked CBS schedule and only Friday (Survivor and Sunday) shows are going to be new that week. Sigh. I don't know if the 150th episode will get the promotion it needed but I'm positive the ratings will go up! :thumbsup:

15. Country233

No, I totally understand how the younger "guest stars" mess up the shows. I myself have always stuck with shows that were more for older people. I don't like all the kiddie drama. But I too, understand that CBS wants people to watch all the teenie boppers and make money. Somehow, I just can't shake the feeling that NY is on its way out :(