Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It sounds pretty nice. I remember that I watched a stunt video from Green Piece (that CSI NY episode), and I liked it. It looks like this stunt video is something similar.

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Does anyone have/know where I could find some caps of Adam wearing his glasses when he was about to do the polygraph on "Damned If You Do"? I would be forever grateful, he just looked so darn cute in that scene. :adore:

ETA: Never mind... I found some. Thanks to wrthy2bluvd at lj. :adore: So when they download, I'll share them with you guys. :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I totally agree with you. He was so sweet and adorable when he wore glasses in that scene :adore: So share the pictures later :)

By the way, am I allowed to be a little fangirly now? I have noticed that others talked about different conventions in the past. I am not going to any convention, as I live in a country where we don't get them at all. But AJ wrote on Twitter that he's going to Stockholm Film Festival, so I am going as well. I won't be there every day, but as many days as possible. I still don't know if any of his movies will be shown during the film festival. I gotta wait 8 days, as they'll publish the whole programme 26th october. But I think he's going to the festival because one of his movies will be shown. Well, I really hope so.

Anyway, I am really excited to go. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to meet him (and watch one of his movies). So yeah, I am happy at the moment ;)

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of you Vildis, I can totally see why you'd be all fangirly and excited, I mean it's AJ. :adore: I would be too if I was in your position. :D If you get the chance to meet him, you must give him a hug from me... Please? :lol: Oh, I'm so excited for you!

Oooh, and here are a few caps of Adorkable Adam, wearing his glasses... *Swoons*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Click the thumbnails for the fullsize pics).

You can find the rest here at my photobucket. :D

P.S. Thanks so much to wrthy2bluvd at lj for these caps.

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Thank you very much for those photos. He's too sexy for those glasses (I was inspired by a certain song :lol:), but I love to see him wearing glasses :drool: That's what I call EYE CANDY

If I get lucky and actually meet him, I promise I'll give him a hug from you. And obviously take loads pictures and share here ;) But I get it's a small chance, but I can always dream, right? But he has apparently been " announced" for another event 27-28th november (the last 2 days of the film festival, and AJ said on Twitter he would be there those days). So I am not sure AJ will attend the film festival during these days, but I can always dry to catch him any of the other days (and maybe one of his movies..).

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I mentioned the film festival earlier. I am still going, and it's only 3 weeks left before I am gonna watch Skateland. Yes, it's one of AJ's movies. Have anyone else here seen that it yet?

I read the article as well, but I didn't read everything either. It's not that I don't care or found the article boring, or something like that. I just didn't understand it all, so it was easier to stop reading than to re-read it a couple of times just to try to understand it.

Perlnoir:
    Thanks for the link.

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source : http://scenelouisiana.com/before-the-scene-with-gary-sinise/2010/11/

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the interview perlnoir!!!!

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Nothing wrong with the interview, but as it was about Gary Sinise, I think it was the wrong thread for it.

By the way, have seen Skateland where AJ has a small role. If you haven't seen it already, and get the chnce to watch it someday then: SEE IT!

13. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source: Belgapicture

15. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

He's got a lovely smile, thanks for the pics.

I'm like a month out of date with this now but I finally saw Christmas Mail over the Christmas period and I loved it! Adorable beyond words.