**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dude, I just watched that episode a few days ago too. :lol: I bet that's what it was! But in my defense, he wasn't actually run over. xD

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I'm sure it was "High Octaine" also. During an interview or maybe special feature from the DVD's,it was stated they only had one take for that particular scene.Jon and Adam were a little taken by surprise because the car came tearing out at them sooner than expected.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yeah, GF, I knew I seen that somewhere! That's so what he's talking about.. it has to be! Glad someone refreshed my brain on that one. :D

5. silk

silk Prime Suspect

On a different topic, I just saw an article in which Sofia Milos states that she will be back in Miami in October. Since the article date is 11.2010, I can only assume that this would be in 2011. I am really surprised as I thought that particular ship had sailed. Has anyone else seen or heard about this? ***Sorry people, I haven't been on the website in a while....I guess this is technically a season 10??? spoiler, and probably not appropriate here. However, as there is no season 10 spoiler page, but this definitely falls under a 'spoiler' category, I was not sure where to post it. If anyone has a better suggestion, please let me know....thanks.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope that its true that Yelina will return. I just hope they don't kill her off or anything.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think it's completely possible for her to come back. She wasn't in season 4 at all was she? Then she came back for some episodes in season 5 and 6, and wasn't in season 7 until the very end. I wouldn't really be surprised if she comes back for season 10. I think it'd be cool, I really like Yelina.

As long as they don't kill her off, like GNRF said.

8. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Does this prove there IS a Season 10?

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Perhaps she filmed her episode last month (October), and it will air soon? I don't think Miami has been picked up for a 10th season as of yet.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I was thinking that also.The interview was probably done earlier and just released.
    There would be no way that Sofia would know she was going to appear next Oct.
    Miami hasn't been picked up for a 10th season yet.

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

RE: daisymay's question "Does this prove there is a season 10?"

The only way we'll know for sure is when they play the opening 'we won't get fooled again' next September. BTW, I like your profile pic. That's a pretty good picture of 'The Lone Wolf'.

12. silk

silk Prime Suspect

You can check out the article on her 'official' website. The interview was posted in a magazine dated November...I'm sure she gave the interview prior to that, possibly in October, so I am not sure she would have been speaking of this past October because she made it sound like a future plan. Please check it out. I would be interested in your take on it.

13. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Sounds reasonable but as we did not see her on the show in October (of course she may have been taping in October for a future show later this season) I am surprised that we have not heard any other buzz about her appearance.???
    Her saying this in the interview would seem to add credence to it being fact however, I sort of remember that she talked of plans to be back in season 4? and that did not happen either....

14. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I read the article and think perhaps it is a typo and that she will be in an upcoming episode this season. I am sure they have not even started writing the scripts for Season 10, so it can't possibly be October 2011.

15. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I agree! I have a friend who's brother works for the writers and he started writing his episode on September and they filmed it in October and now its Aring this Sunday "on the hook"...so im pretty sure they dont have the scrips for season 10 ,im like 100% sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.