Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Fracked'

CSI Files

Captain
The discovery of a man’s body in a sulphur spring leads the CSIs to a corrupt gas company. Synopsis: The body of a man is found by several teenagers in sulphur spring. Langston notices the man has been hit in the head with a pistol, while Nick notices his shirt is torn. The pair also [...]

More...

GRAUK ;)

This episode was pretty unsatisfying. The premise was interesting, but there was no real resolution. It's possible that they're going to revisit the story at some point, but I dunno. It kind of reminded me of the Miami episode "Bad Seed", with the big corporation and the Big Issue and everything...

GRAUK ;)

This episode was pretty unsatisfying. The premise was interesting, but there was no real resolution. It's possible that they're going to revisit the story at some point, but I dunno. It kind of reminded me of the Miami episode "Bad Seed", with the big corporation and the Big Issue and everything...

It also had elements of "The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp" back from season 8.

I wouldn't say this episode is my favorite of the season, but I don't think it was too bad either. The storyline was a bit weak, but the acting was pretty good and Katee Sackhoff was a definitely a plus. :)

It also had elements of "The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp" back from season 8.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. When I first saw the promo for the episode, I was like 'Haven't they already done something similar?'

Katee Sackhoff was a definitely a plus. :)
LOL, I loved her line about them not shooting her in the ass. :lol:

There was another in joke when Ecklie tells Catherine she's not Erin Brockovich. True, but she was in Erin Brockovich. ;-) Marg had a small role in the movie.

Back