"Fracked" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 7, 2010.

1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Did not care for this one at all. Too much like Case of the Cross Dressing Carp (I liked that one better). The case was boring. I tuned out halfway through. Plus wasn't it confusing? Idk...& no Sara & all Ray is a no go for me :(

On a good note, I liked the reporter. & I LOVED the comment, "Don't shoot me in the ass!" Best line!

2. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I missed half of it because I had a horrible headache :( It sounds like it was a good episode though. I can't wait for the next one.

3. electra

electra Pathologist

This was my least favorite episode of the season.The best part was the Catherine,Brass and Conrad scene. It looks like Brass and Catherine are as close as ever. Nick scene with detective Reed was cool,too.But in general I was bored with the Nick and Ray show.I like both of them but I want to see more of Catherine ,Sara and even Ray.Case of sort of boring as well.Hope next week will be better.i

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I like her.

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Episode okay, i wouldn't call it the most action pack epi. I did enjoy Det. Reed and Nick's time together, I'm growing rather fond of her character. She's tough and corky wrapped in one.

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Really, Desertwind? You're going to seriously attack an actress' looks and skill? I don't mind if you dislike the character. That's your right. But to attack the actress is a little uncalled for. It's offensive and insulting.

7. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

Hmmm.. sounds like what a lot of people do with Raymond doen't it.
    People do that with Ray all the time so why does she get yelled at for disliking a character.

8. PraetorCorvinus

Since when have others attacked Laurence Fishburne? As I said, you can dislike characters all you want. Actors are off limits. I believe it says so in the rules of this forum.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

No, absolutely not. Again, there is a distinction to be made between the actor and the character. Some people tend to not be able to make that distinction, but all of the criticism here has been about the character, Ray, not the actor, Laurence Fishburne. In fact, the criticism has not even been so much about the character but more the way the writers portray him.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH, I never mentioned the actress if you read my comments but the character Frankie who's name I did use. If I don't see anything positive with this character it's my right to post such. I've never heard of the actress anyway:confused: And the character Ray does get slammed on a daily basis same thing, & that's offensive to his fans. no difference:confused: So I'm not insulting the person/actress, but what I observed with the character~

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The part about "not attractive" and "awful acting" would pertain to an actress, not a character.

12. Desertwind

Not really, I've again never seen the girl before so I've got no comparison I was talking about how she was portrayed as Det. Reed. They make her the way she is, and maybe she rocks on other things but, I did see other posters saying basically the same thing, so please don't single me out, I'm not the only one:confused:

13. PraetorCorvinus

If you want to talk about her hair the way others have, then fine. Have at it. But in what possible way was Det. Reed "acting" in a way which you could describe as "awful"? That implies the actress. And no one else was being as blatant with the insults as you were.

14. Desertwind

Her hair is fantastic I love redheads, so there ya' go, I was talking about the way she interacted with the other team members and how she was portrayed.. repeats self. How about the other fans who said negative comments about her is that fine? Lets move on OK?

15. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Girls swimming in their underwear? I imagine those boys were looking at other things than the water. :guffaw: