Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks Brinchen, I looked it up and it is an episode that first aired in April 2001 from Season 2 and (as Geeno advised in her post a few days ago) it is called Manhunt.

I agree I do think that Lindsay/Anna and Jo/Sela do have a chemisty on screen. Not so much in the 34th Floor when Jo comes in to the office while Lindsay is opening the thing from Stella - I loved that scene but it felt a little arkward (not the acting the situation).

Given the storyline of this weeks episode I am interested to see Lindsays reaction to it - we have seen Jo's reaction in the promo but Lindsay is also a mother so it is going to be interestng to see if TPTB aknowledge in some way for Lindsay (and Danny).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, that's the episode. :) I hope you will get to see it.

I have to say I really enjoyed this scene as well. I love how Jo asks if she is okay. But it's true, their new scenes are better. I love how Lindsay and Jo get along. I could see them becoming friends. I mean, they both are mothers; this is a connection.

That is true. It will be interesting, I would love to see them have a short talk about it maybe. A little exchange is always nice.

3. LME

LME Police Officer

Yeah I think that her and Jo are developing a proper friendship them being mothers is only a starting point (you can still not like someone even if they are a mother like you). It is going to be interesting to see how their friendship develops over the season(s). Their frienship is very different to the one she had with Stella and I do enjoy seeing them working together.

Exactly, I hope that TPTB do put a little something like that in Lindsay, Danny, Jo and Sid are the only ones who have children and we have seen Sids reaction to some of the cases before.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

So looks like we got our little moment. Even if it was just short. But I think it's nice that Lindsay asks Danny if he could imagine such a situation. I'm glad they both react to the case.

Exactly. The fact they are mothers of course is only one point that could help them to become friends. But seeing them on screen, they really seem to get along so well. They seem to like each other and I bet with the time they will also share more moments so we can see how their friendship will grow. The guys are friends on the show, now it's about time we get some friendship scenes for the women as well.

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Yes we did and I enjoy the brief moment that we got. Did find it a little odd that lindsay said "your child" when she was talking to Danny and not "Lucy" or "our litle girl" or something like that, thats the writers for you - sometimes they wording is not the best.

I am really looking forward to seeing what the powers that be and the writers give us for Lindsay on Friday.

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh yeah, that's true. But yeah, agree, it was nice to see them mention her again. I still have the mental image of Lucy being better with the iphone than Lindsay. :lol: I really like to see her as a mommy. I wonder how she will handle when Lucy gets older. So far it's mostly Danny who is shown as overprotective sometimes. But I do think she is just the same. Maybe even more, because of what happened to her. I could see her overly concerned when their child starts visiting school or something like that.

7. LME

LME Police Officer

When I think of Lindsay and how she will be when Lucy starting school I automatically think of the scene with Stella when she was in labour! :lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw: I just bet she was like that the first time they took her to Daycare/Pre-school :lol:

Is it Friday yet? ;)

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh yes! The scene came across as funny, but I really think it makes sense that she is thinking about stuff like that. Usually she comes across as calm, but I think when it comes to her family, she is very different. They mean a lot to her and there is still this mother issue. Now she is one herself and after what happened to her friends, I could imagine she is extra protective.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

I thought that Lindsay got some really great stuff in the last episode. They really do seem to be dressing better/different this season, some of the pieces we have seen before the new stuff really looks great on her.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

She was fantastic, so smart and so experienced so sweet, and thinks of stuff some of the rest of the team doesn't. She's also so cute I love her big brown eyes and her pretty lightly streaked hair. Here's an actress who I think she resembles somewhat, like an older sister~Mare Winningham!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001858/mediaindex

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I fully agree. I think she is a very sexy woman and it's good they are showing it now. It's kinda like back then at the beginning, although she looked more...country back then. I think someone mentioned this before in earlier posts. She really looks like a woman from the city now. Very yummy!

Aww, thanks for posting this, DW! Where did you find this?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  12. Desertwind

Thank's it's IMDB the most reliable source on the net~I love her spunky always ready-to-go deameanor;)

13. LME

LME Police Officer

I have heard people suggest about Mare Winningham before. They do look similar indeed. Doubt that she would be cast as a family member of Lindsay's as she was the greiving Mother in Greater Good in season 5.
    I like IMDB as well, but AJ Buckley (Adam) may disagree with you, on his twitter he said it had his name wrong, so he changed it and they put it back as incorrect. :guffaw::guffaw:
    Enjoyed the extended promo for tomorrow nights show, nice to see Lindsay in it.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I would really love to see her mother. I mean, we saw family members from quite a lot of characters already. I know, hers are in Montana, but who cares? They could come over for a short visit. I still wonder if Danny and Lindsay actually headed over to Montana with Lucy together by now? :lol: Anyway, I love how we got to see private pictures in Stealing Home, but now I would really like to see family members.

Yep, I enjoy that we get to see her outside the lab again.

15. Desertwind

I supposed your right also they say that WIKI is sometimes is also in-accurate, who knows, I think just bringing up the stars name is sufficent. It would be cool to see their parents, but maybe the writers think that's too far of a stretch, then every fan that likes another person would demand they see the other stars parents too~