Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Cool, I'll add ya'lls to me LJ. And feel free to add me. :D

LAST NITE Danny made me cry. *sniff* I kept hoping that Aid would show up. Alas, she did not. But YAY for the spoilers.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

THANK YOU SO MUCH ELLA , YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY. I CAN'T STOP :) :D AND SCREAMMING!!!!!

LADY'S AND GERMS IT IS ON MAY 10 COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"PARTY OVER HERE PARTY OVER THERE" :D :D :D :D :D

IT'S THIS THE SEASON FINALE EPISODE?

:lol:MAY 10 TELL EVERYONE TO WATCH!!!!! :lol:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG *Dies of happiness* squeel!!!!!! Aiden! How's we've missed you so! But not as much as Danny. ;)

4. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Danny's gonna drag her into the supply closet methinks :lol:

I bet she went to go see Danny at the hospital though

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

First stop: Hospital.
    Second stop: Supply closet(still in hospital)
    Third stop: Car. :devil:

6. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

OMG! What a reunion! Sorry that I haven't been back for AGES! Been busy, hee hee... But how can I ever forget DnA! May 10th huh? Wow, so far away...

Anyone got a new fic or icon to parade?

And feel free to add my LJ: Caderyn ;)

7. soph

soph CSI Level One

So, so, so wishing I didn't have to wait even longer than that. If the idea of it, is getting me this excited now, I have no idea what I'll be like when I actually get to see it. I'm gonna drive everyone I know insane.
    On to some more good news, I'm finally feeling as if I can think properly, so I'll be getting back to my fic tonight, and possibly the idea of another one as well, though the second is a very weird one.

8. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Umm..yeah I don't know how many of you have seen this in the NY thread but it's shocking to say the least
    posted by alyssaluvsdanny "I just saw a promo for the last couple of episodes of CSI and it showed Danny yelling and him saying:"Is this the scumbag that killed Aiden?"And it showed a long haired brunette being attacked from behind." I just saw it on CBS tonight. Danny looked angry, sad, every single emotion you can imagine. He was outside and running towords someone. I can't believe this :( I'm so pissed

9. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

^ I just wanted to pop in and say that I am pissed for each and every one of you. This is a cheap tactic on the part of the writers and is just pathetic. Danny is going to be an absolute wreck. They are fantastic together. :(

Ali

10. Guest

Guest Guest

So what are they going to do use her first and then kill her off?

What kind of thing is that?

Someone from TALK CSI arrange an interview with Vanessa so we can get things cleared up here?

When there's official confirmation on the Aiden dead thing from other than a piece of clip for the episode from CBS then please post.

I'm sorry I'm a little shaken up and refuse to believe it.

11. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I hate those spoilers. I jumped out of my chair when I saw the promos. I hope Danny beats the guy within an inch of his life.

I think I'm going to make some more DnA icons to spread the love. God, they are a great ship and nothing can ever top what they had.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

This is war!!

Sorry writters of the show, but your tactics to stop the DnA ship or Aiden shipper is not going to stop!!!!! :p :p :p

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hey. First time posting in this thread. But, while I'm mainly a Danny/Flack shipper, I have always felt Danny/Aiden made for a great pairing too. :)

Glad to see the latest spoiler isn't going to stop you guys from ending this ship. The wonders of fanfic, eh? :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you... Thank You... Thank YOU.. Thanks for the support!

15. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Yup. There's no stopping the pirate ship DnA. We have some great writers, who could probably do a hell of a lot better than the writers on the show.

I feel bad for the Flack/Aiden shippers too. They probably had some high hopes for the episode as well