Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i saw that on my phone at first and in smaller size it looked like his hand was lit up :D

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I got that tweet on my phone, without the pic[no data plan for me :(...]. I was pleasantly surprised this morning. He looks so good!

3. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Rockin' out with Mac. http://fb.me/K4itAIio

Gary posted this video of Him and his son Mac playing at a Lt. Dan Band concert on Twitter!

I love the little looks Mac and Gary give each other, its so cute. You can really tell how much Gary loves that Mac is so into music. Its like their father/son bonding. gotta love it!!

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe our mate ev is gonna be really chuffed at how far her videos are getting - gary tweeting them was like icing on her cake :D

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That's a great video, they look great together. Mac looks a lot like Gary.

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

7. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I have it publish because Gary is present.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i admit i'm the same, well, being weird about religion isn't the word, i actively despise it. so although having been aware of this for a while there's no way i'm going anywhere near it.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, an audio bible is not something wot interests me, despite a cast of 600 actors being enlisted for it, but that's just me. 'S all I got to say on that front.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed AJ Buckley's interview with GS and that the full interview is worth a read :)

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i liked that interview too, it was interesting to see it done by AJ instead of a nameless interviewer, and he got some nice questions in too, and he let gary answer them which so often doesn't happen....

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with you. I think that was one of the best interviews I've read. The questions were interesting and indeed I loved that Gary's answers weren't one or two sentences. I liked that where he told how he discovered acting. It was so sweet and I could picture the situation in my head! :lol::adore:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i have to confess tho, my favourites are still the long interview in The Bomb magazine (ages ago) and a tv interview on chicago tonight in 96, both nice long interviews where they let him speak instead of asking stupid questions!

oh and obviously the jon stewart impostor one, just because it's funny :)

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hmm, I'm not sure have I read/see them...:( I have read one long interview but I can't remember which it was, it's been some time. Do you know is it possible to get them somewhere? I could really check'em out. :)

I think older interviews are better generally but to A.J's defense this was for me one of the bests from "new interviews" :lol:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah i think older ones are generally better - but that might be because i'd rather hear/read about steppenwolf and stuff than csi:ny (don't get me wrong, i like csi:ny lots, but there's only so much you can say about it!)

erm, the bomb interview is here: http://bombsite.com/issues/66/articles/2193

and the chi tonight is a video - i'll contact you on fb :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.