Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

That article just made me smile, Adam and Emily are adorable. I really miss Hiphugger scenes and what is even more disappointing is the way they broke up. All of a sudden they were just not together anymore, no explanation whatsoever.

2. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

:( I agree with every thing you jsut said i just hope the writers let are hiphuggers get back with each other i still have hope for hiphuggers:)

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

So there was no scenes of them together then?Nor explanation of what happened? Again? I'm happy that Nat had her episode, however, I hope that they didn't drop EC storyline as for me that's the main attraction of the show.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There was one light scene,with the other CSI's, but they acted liked they didn't even know each other, no spoken dialogue between them:confused:come on writers lets juice this up a bit:p

5. yen35

yen35 Witness

As I said under the episode thread, I thought the episode was excellent. What I didn't say however is that I did expect an explanation for that ridiculous scene in 9.02 as we have waited patiently for 3 weeks. I guess that would be too much to expect from these writers. I was nearly waiting for EC to introduce themselves to each other cos they were acting far more distant than they were in seasons 1-4!

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's frustrating to say the least. But as soon as I read here that someone thought it was going to be left hanging until after Emily came back I was convinced that the poster was right. So I prepared myself to have no resolution whatsoever until Emily comes back from maternity leave. If something happens before then good, but by the way things are going I doubt it. If nothing happens after Emily comes back then we are in trouble :shifty:. I hated season 4 because of the lack of EC interaction plus the storylines were just :rolleyes::rolleyes:. So far this season there's very minimal interaction between EC and mala noche/Marisol story is back, so yep not such a hot season for me so far. On top of it all I barely see Calleigh.

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

ok, that's not good...dropping storylines is a thing that CSIM writers are excellent at :( I'll send an e-mail to Donahue, of course that will not change anything, but at least will be as vocal as anti-hiphuggers...that's very annoying that still, 3 episodes later there is no explanation whatsoever, maybe they are testing the audience? to see if there really are still hiphuggers out there....

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I actually stopped watching after 9.02, and will only start again once I read that Calleigh's in more than half a scene and that our couple's not only having a normal interaction but that they're back together. I couldn't care less about Ryan or Natalia; I'm actually quite indifferent to them :rolleyes:. So, I'll keep on checking the posts on Sundays... :(

9. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

OK DID YOU ALL WATCH EPISODE 906 :angryrazz:
    WHT the writer trying to here:scream::scream::scream: .....
    did they seriously forget that e/c was a couple and FOR GOD SAKE
    THE COUPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE SCENE TOGETHER NOW
    WHAT NEXT THEY TRYING TO DO :mad::mad:
    ASK ERIC TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO CALLEIGH (RIGHT)
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    ~~~
    WELL some my friend stop the show already since they all piss of cbs change time slot and this stupid drama with e/c :censored:
    their ruining this show

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

10. vignes[smallgir

;)I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND , I WANT STOP WATCH SHOW TOO, but i having some kind hope (hit me for that:brickwall: ) maybe there will be some scene e/c :(:(:(:(:(:(

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I agree Vignes.4 episodes later and we still have no explanation whatsoever :( I believe that non-shippers complains brought results, but what they don't know is that departure of EC shippers from CSIM(like myself, I have only watched 2 eps so far&not willing to watch more) is giving the show lower ratings together with crap time slot.
    You can tell that by how this board is quiet recently. There was much more interesting here when there was a EC debate. Like it or not - the show was talked about.
    I really hope they will pick up the subject later in the season. For now I am angry of how bad the whole break up scene was handled. It was all so 'by the way...we are not together anymore, despite of many life-threatening situations that brought us closer together, living together and 3-seasons long chasing Calleigh by Eric'.

There is also a poll open on favourite CSIM scene(is in the news on the right&on CBS site) - and today is a tough competition between EC kiss and H.'s sunglasses. So go vote!

12. vignes[smallgir

Glad we in same boat , I really want stop watch the show ,but some part me say that, they will show something (keep saying it :( so pls hit ) but at the end i gosleep with disappointment :brickwall:

and i agreed with you that , the writer really :censored:suck and stupid the way they broke off ,as u say ,its like

'''oh yea we done and sorry 4 safe u callei ""

seriously Writers u can do better then that ( hopefully )

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  13. vignes[smallgir

yea i notice that...its super quite showing that not only me but many are super pissed off csimiami episode after 902 :(:(:(

14. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

This sucks big time i could not watch csi miami last do to a rerun on i was just hopeing when i get on here there would be some good news...the writers suck... i wont be watching csi miami tell emily comes back full time may be when she comes back than c/e can be a couple again :) i just voted for e/c kiss i hope they win so writers them will see that hiphuggers still have fans..

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I think you can vote more than once there ;)
    I voted few times. I'm pretty sure that all H.s fans will do the same. I also liked that scene, but EC kiss is of course my fave ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.