9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

After watching Dexter, I went ahead and watched Miami online.
    Not a bad episode.
    Although - wow, about the fake reality show. Makes me wonder about how real MTV's reality shows are.
    Ah, stabbed with an icicle. A similar thing happened a few years ago on NY.
    I figured that kid in the hospital was going to be saved.
    The killer's fake accent was really annoying - her normal voice was slightly better, but still pretty annoying.

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I got previews for the new episode, but they could change it I suppose. :/ This is all so confusing. :lol:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

If you have on demand from Comcast you can watch the episode. I am watching it now.

4. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Ok so the episode was pretty good, I watched it on CTV early this evening. But I was going to watch it again on CBS at 11, so right now, and it was about 3 minutes into the episode and it jumped to the episode Stand Your Ground from season 6. What usually happens for me is after Undercover Boss channel 19(CBS) jumps to CTV but tonight it jumped to CTV then right back to CBS and started playing the old episode. Did they do that because of football or was it just me and my odd tv service?

5. slower

slower Lab Technician

I signed the petitioned, wrote CBS and I am watching a rerun. I didn't think it would affect us this much. I was completely wrong. I love football; but not when it interfers Miami. That's my priority.:lol:

6. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

^^ I completely agree! I on the other hand hate football, more of a hockey girl myself. But the same thing happened last year with Cold Case, I think Miami should air before undercover boss! CBS will most likely not air the episode, or it will be pushed to next week. I remember with Cold Case CBS was a week behind CTV one week when football messed with the airings.

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

It made me wonder about MTV's reality shows too. Yep New York had the icicle too. But the killer was a guy. What surprised me the most was the one who was becoming a priest. I kept thinking he is sooooo lying.

Voiced my complaint. I will call the number when I have a chance sometime this week.

I hate it that the show gets bumped b/c of football. But that's likely b/c my team is just bad. Hopefully they will clear it up with previews this week at some point. Pretty please CBS TPTB. I'll bake you brownies. :thumbsup:

8. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Stupido CBS because they didn't air it I can't watch the episode online. I thought that they maybe put it on from CTV but they didn't I signed ofcourse I don't want miami to get away. But CBS is really messing with CSI: first on NY Melina went away. Which my friend really hated. and now everyone in the whole thread is pissed because of those crappy times. I live in Holland and when the episoe origianaly aired it's 4am for me so I can watch it arround 7.30am. But now I can't... :scream::scream::scream:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know if the episode is gonna be up on CBS's website tomorrow? They usually have the eps up the next day.

10. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I thought i was about to watch a new episode of csi miami to night i guess not...Wtf cbs....Cbs need to movie csi miami back to monday night ..I was so waiting to watch the new episode to night than when i seen stand your ground come on i was like i'm i on the wrong channle so i guess i will just dream about watching the new episode to night :(

11. only_true_love

Dont know if it will show up but try the main site for Miami on CBS.com or tv.com or on imdb later today. Since it did air for some it might show up on any of those later today. Good luck!

12. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I HOPE SO Now I have to wait until 4pm my time because I have to go to school within now and 30 min so I can't watch the whole episode....

Edit: (that's funny my post jumpes from 8.05am to 7.05am......I'm sorry I'm bored because I can't watch)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  13. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

why don't they just get rid of undercover boss when this happens?... seriously do people watch that show??? The only reason I even know what it is is because every week when I flip to see if miami is on time ,that show is running.

I am in the NYC area and we have yet to have CSI miami run on time...

14. only_true_love

IMdb has posted the full episode: http://www.imdb.com/video/cbs/vi3714685209/ Enjoy!

^^^ Dont know of that needed to be in spoiler quotes but I'm tired so I did it that way. Enjoy the episode to those who havent watched it.:D

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm sorry that happened. I'd love to help out as well, but as I don't live in the US I don't known if my voice will be valid...I mean how can I complain about something that doesn't include my country...