9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

could you PM me the link?:D I'll sign it even though I have the other station. Maybe they need to consider moving it back to Monday.

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That petition sure got around fast! I signed it already and didn't even get it through this forum. Anyways I hope that if they play this episode on CBS next Sunday, they give us in Canada a repeat. I don't want to be out of sync with everyone else. I might be able to watch the new episodes but it'll suck not being able to discuss it on here because no one else has seen it. *sigh* I hate CBS right now.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm am so pissed. Thanks a lot, CBS. I really enjoy having to stay up late cause I don't know when the show is going to be on. I could have been sleeping, but now I'm too upset to sleep. Of course they HAVE to air the damn reality shows... oh no, can't interrupt those. :rolleyes: After the reality shows, the local news came on for thirty-six minutes and then some of the news anchors and some other dudes sitting around talking about the results of this past Tuesday's elections (why didn't they do that Tuesday night... I mean, the NCIS's were both repeats) after that went over, they joined a very old episode of Criminal Minds (back when Elle was still on there) already in progress.

The three things I hate most: sports, politics and reality shows get shown, but my show doesn't? CBS = jerks!

It's funny how this thread has turned into a rant at CBS thread lol.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks Luf! Maybe since there was no repeat scheduled for next week, that's what they are planning on doing... airing it here next week. If that's the case, and they knew then, then why didn't they STOP advertising it for 'coming up next' and start scrolling saying it would be preempted!?

#CBSFail that'ss what GoonieGirl and I want to be the next twitter trending topic.. :p

5. only_true_love

Who knows what will happen since there were previews for next week on the Canadian station.

Btw, can anyone who has the link PM it to me please? I'd be very thankful! :)

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I don't see why we wouldn't be allowed to post it here. If we're not, one of the mods can edit my post, of course, but why not?

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/csimiami

That's the petition to get Miami back on Monday. I'm not sure who started it, was it someone from here? :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

Signed, but is there a petition with that one site where you can post comments when you sign? Cause I really want to post a comment so CBS will know how ticked I am lol. I think the site is petitionsonline.com or something like that?

8. only_true_love

Thanks for PMin me the link luf100. I posted it on my fb page. Whoever started it, did so quickly and a lot of people are signing.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm not sure, the one I posted is the only one that I know about so far. It would be nice if we could post comments about it though.

You're welcome only true love. :D Yea it already has quite a lot of signatures for only being about two hours since Miami was supposed to come on.

10. ncc1701mf

ncc1701mf Civilian

11. GregNickRyanFan

It bothers me though that some of the people who signed that petition put non-serious stuff for their names though. I mean, how is CBS gonna take the petition serious with stuff like that on there?

Thanks for the link by the way... forgot to say that before lol.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Oh yea, I just went on the link again and saw those names. I looked through all of the pages and those are the first stupid names I've seen, though. Hopefully most of the people who sign it take it seriously. :rolleyes: And no problem. :lol:

I'm writing a complaint right now to CBS too. Thanks for that link, ncc1701mf.

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

This is so freakin' stupid!! :scream: I HATE what CBS is doing to this show - it was just starting to get good again and now I can't watch it! :brickwall: I signed the petition and sent feedback to CBS - this is such crap :wtf:

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Sorry about that! Stepped away for a second. I was going to post the link if it was okay, but so long as it's been posted, we're all good! :D

Thanks for the feedback link as well...

Someone posted this over at another message board, it's a phone number to call the
    National Association of Broadcasters in Washington, D.C. 202-429-5362. The poster said they could help us! Worth a shot? I think so!

So some from Canada got new previews and some got the hint of a rerun? Hmmm...

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Repeat here in California as well.