9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Same here for central time.I have to get up way too early for work so even if it's shown,it will really be too late for me to watch.

2. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Happened to me the last two years of Cold Case's life...and now to have it happen with CSI Miami...drives me nuts. I want to watch the show but don't feel like guessing what time it will be or having to set my DVR for four hours to try and get it all.
    I'm pretty sure it will still be shown in Canada,as they have no delays and no obligation not to show it due to football overrun in the states.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Now(at least where I live) they have gone to the end of another game that has gone into overtime!

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Tonight's episode is preempted for Midwest / east coast viewers. 60 Minutes and The Amazing Race are still scheduled to air.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks for letting us know vegaslights.

6. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Thanks for letting us know Vegaslights...sad to say but I knew the minute it was 7:30 and the game was still on that we wouldn't have it tonight.

7. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

the football game ended at 8:00 p.m. eastern time so CSI:Miami will be pushed back an hour. this really sucks and i can't wait for football season to be over

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

This really is crappy - I'm really tired of football pushing the show back. If I didn't know better, I'd say CBS is trying to put CSI:Miami out to pasture :( And just when the season seemed so promising... I mean, who's gonna stay up til midnight to watch Miami? Certainly not casual fans...Definitely not "new" ones...This time slot is HORRIBLE.

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

thank goodness for DVR since I too can't stay up forever (kids wake up for school early) and I was kinda looking forward to another reality show plotline...oh well..too bad Insight Cable co. doesn't have on demand for CBS like they do for NBC and ABC where you can watch primetime later if you missed it..

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

I don't know about y'all but I am going to send my complaints about the poor ratings and time slot. I am not as affected as some of you b/c i'm on the west coast; but I feel your pain. We really need to let them know that they made a very stupid move.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From what I read from CBS, the show isn't airing at all tonight (at least in the central/eastern time zones).

12. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I'm on the east coast and Undercover Boss is on??? If they preempted, when will it air?

Thanks, Vegaslights!

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not sure. CBS will probably announce tomorrow in a press release.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hopefully we will find out something.This really is disappointing.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Very. So if it's preempted... the east will be a week behind the west?! How could they do that? Someone on twitter said their local station said "it will return next week." Uh...

Undercover Boss is still on. Not fair everything else got to air! I'll let you know as soon as it goes off, what's up here in Charlotte....

And I don't watch football, but from what I hear, they aired ANOTHER game after the first went off?!