Medium

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another loser episode to me, this show just isn't the same as in prior years. Alison saw hearts floating above people's heads, and it meant they were destained to be together, but then two of them were criminals and she saw them as future partners. It look's like I'm the only one on this board who's stll watching this show. I'm pretty faithful, but this is getting on my nerves and a big waste of time, with all the other new great shows out there:(

2. Desertwind

Yipee, back on track like it used to be. A fantastic epsode. This one involved Scalon, Allison's co-worker, and his loser brother, who is now dead but haunting Scalon. He was egging him to do drugs [meth] and Scalon was violent with a wife beater. Allison dreamt this and tried to warn him to ignore his brother. He then threatned the guys wife, and she told him that as of now their "friendship was over", because he lied to her. So this wll be continued~

3. Desertwind

This episode was fabulous like it used to be. Allison dreamt again about Scalon's scuzzy brother and saw him murder a girl in a nasty bathroom in a gang-land park. But she was off the mark on this one. I wasn't the brother, but the police chief of a small community called Yucca. She did direct the police to her grave all skeletal. So Allison and Scalon are back to square one, he was shot by this low-life sheriff but will recover~ And on Ariel going away to college poigant:( Bridgett acting all "I don't care , I get you bedroom whne your gone" And Ariel toes "that's mean" But little Marie is devastated by her going away. Ariels grampa now gone comes to her and says' "Brigett isn't mean she' just proud and you need to rise above her snarky remarks" so she does "Tells her she'll miss her and that's her bedroom, but she can sleep in there whenver she wants, as long as she knows it's her's" when she gives her a instruction paper how to video cam her while she's away at school" goes "I love you, walks away, Bridgett calls out "Me too":( So it look's like we won't be seeing Ariel for a while, the real life actress is as well going to school~

4. Desertwind

Allison fears that a catastrophic event will take place, but she lacks the power to prevent it

TV Guide.. Issue Oct. 25-31~

Allson's hand begins to act with a mind of it's own after she burns it, and undergoes a skin graft. Bridgette is secretive about her real role on her soccer squad

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  5. Desertwind

On the Oct. 22 episode , very bazarre. Allison burnt her hand from a pot of boiling water that spilled on her hand and wrist area. She had a skin graft, but it was from a woman who was killed. her's the crux. She dreamed about her being murdered and the doctor, was harvesting her organs for money. Everytime she got a bit off track the hand would have a mind of it's own and direct her to the right place. So the doctor who did this heinous act had an accomplice, and guess who?, Icky Ecklie aka Marc Vann from CSI, who owned a funeral home, how appropriate. They matched her DNA with Allison's skin graft and found out it was him, and he was arrested~

6. Desertwind

From Sunday's PARADE~

Q I love Eloise movies. What happened to the little girl who played her?

A Sofia Vassilieva, who played the Plaza Hotel's most precocious tenant, is now a regular on Medium as Patricia's Arquette's college-age daughter..and at Columbia University, where she's currently a student. "I've been very lucky with the show, because they've always let me pursue my academics she says. It's funny..I came to Columbia, and the girls on my floor recognized me from Eloise, not from Medium or "My Sisters Keeper". somebody came up and said, "I don't know if anybody's ever told you, but you look alot like Eloise"~

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know you are not going to be happy with this. CBS cut Medium short for a series finale (I think.) It went from 22 episode and now 13 episode. I think CBS want to make room for Criminal Minds: Suspect Bevavior or other new mid-season show.

8. Desertwind

I don't know what "Medium" has to do with "Criminal Minds", their on different nights:confused:

Allison fears that a castastrophic event will take place, but she lacks the power to prevent it

TV Guide Issue..Oct. 25-31~

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It's not the same Criminal Minds that was on Wednesday night. It's the sequel to Criminal Minds: Suspect Bevaior or something that star Forest (I can't think his last name.) That is why CBS cut Medium from 22 episode to 13 episode.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Forest Whitaker. ;)

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you Destiny. I really appreciate it.

12. Desertwind

Another riveting episode from back when. Allison kept dreaming about some disaster, that would happen. And when she touched her squad's hand's she saw were they were when it happened. at 9:34 am. Then Marie and Bridgett were doing grafitti on the garage across the street,[don't know how this fit in] and had no memory of it. So Allison figured out it was a corperate boss that had some minor issues with the building code, and rather than fix them, he was going to implode the whole building regardless of who was killed. He was going to use his cell phone, do detonate it but Allsion disabled it, and they arrested him~

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Hey Desertwind ..long time no see :)

So are they going to actually end the show with some respect or just end it? Anyone know any news? Because now their doing this storyline with Joe getting fed up with having a wife like her.

14. Desertwind

15. Desertwind

Another who-done-it episode. Ths one Allsion loses her comprehension of all things spoken in English much to Joe's dismay and the girls too. He's fed up and says "his well has run dry and everyday we're supposed to adjust"

Allison sees in her dream state a trailer being tor, she tells Davalos and she can't understand anything he says either.. they have to text her so she can understand.. very bizarre. So she meets this woman Dr. Livingston who says she "understands her' She's speaking Navajo, and gives her her card it she needs translation with her family. They go to a Navajo Indian Reservation and she she's [in her mind two guys who robbed a bank].. Jane calls later and says "I'm you assistant and says this will "probably end soon"..strange indeed~

The she sees Jane getting konked over the head.. and wakes up in a panic. Tries to call her all day but no answer just vm~

The Joe finds her in the bathtub and tells her he "loves her, and he's sorry" and then tries to climb in with her. She goes "I'm not impressed, well maybe a little impressed":p

The she has another dream and sees that her new friend Jane was in on the robbery and the arson fire.. she tells Davalos he goes "She fooled all of us":(

She then calls Allison and she's on a tropical island, with the $1 million she stole.. and tells Allsion sorry, and Allison is furious and says "we'll catch you" she laughs.. no meanwhile she's talking Navajo and the cabana boy behind her is listening.. later he goes to her room tells her "you should be careful who you say things too, cause someone might be listening" he understands the language.. and then kills her and runs off with the money:eek:so what goes around, comes around:(