Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG what the H was that creepy little dinosaur/alligator type thingy, and how did they get it in that bottle..amazing and freaky. Can you imagine finding that in your Vodka bottle or whatever, wouldn't you scream:scream: How calm, cool and collected Lindsay always is, so under control. Danny gets a bit more freaked out then she does, on crap like this, but that's what makes them so unique[​IMG]

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have like the coolest smilies ever. I so agree with it. ;) And yeah, it's true, that was one creepy little thing. I love how he manages to 'scare' her with that thingy! Her reaction is so cute as well. I love how they manage to make the other one show those hidden sides of them. I mean, with Lindsay, Danny can be all sweet, and with him, she can be relaxed and excited. I love that.

3. LME

LME Police Officer

Watched last friday eipsode. Loved the bit when Danny told his ex partner her was married and had a little girl. He totally looked like he won the lottery.

I know they were only in one quick scene together and did actual have a conversation, but they dont have to show how close and happy they are.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I so love that moment as well! I really love how proud Danny looks like and how he is smiling when he says that he is married and has a child. Just like you said, as if he won the lottery. :lol: It's wonderful to see him so proud. It clearly shows how happy he is about that. I also really love that Lindsay is doing her demonstrations. They both are so cute. Really funny! :D

And I agree, we don't need a big moment. It is already great to see them in the same room, working together. They don't have to say anything special. The chemistry is there and it's awesome. :adore:

5. Desertwind

Me too, great scene. He's so proud, and puffs out his chest when he talks about them. Poor guy with his old friend turning out to be a snake/turncoat. I hope they just keep showing them in the series, and don't let down. They are the only ship on all 3 shows that are married have a baby, and work together.. :bolian:[​IMG]

6. LME

LME Police Officer

Exactly :) he is like that cat that got the cream when he told his ex partner about Lindsay and Lucy.

I think they have done an amazing job of showing them this season so far. I hope that we do get to see Lucy soon. they have such a great dynamic on screen the 3 of them.

7. Desertwind

Me too, and probably will have a "new little baby girl" cause they grow. I thought she had Danny's coloring, so indeed it will be a treat when we get to see them as a threesome again[​IMG] any news on this?

8. LME

LME Police Officer

They could well have a new little girl playing Lucy but I was thinking that another reason to time jump 5 months at the start of the season was so that they could use the same kids as they will have grown quite a lot in the summer break.

Well we got quite a few Lucy mentions (I certainly wasnt expecting what we have has so far this season) so it maybe a case of watch this space as when/if we will see her on screen again.

I was thinking one thing that I dont think we have seen and I would like to is Danny and Lindsay on a date (being married doesnt me you cant go out on a date right!). We saw when Lindsay stood Danny up in Love Run Cold back in early season 3 and when they had "a date" with the james bond car in You only Die Once but no an actual date.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I would also like to see Lucy again. I have to say the baby they chose was really perfect. She looks like a perfect mix of Danny and Lindsay. Super cute. I still want to see Danny, Lindsay and Lucy enjoying a picnic together. ;)

I really love to see him so proud of their family. It shows they are happy with each other and enjoy being parents and married. Like I said, I don't need a big family moment every episode. Those little moments are already fantastic as well. It's just so lovely to see them happy and proud like that.

Oh, I so agree, LME! I would love to see a date. There are so many possibilities. That'd be so cool!

10. LME

LME Police Officer

:thumbsup:I totally agree with you Brinchen. There does not need to be a big family moment in every episode. I have enjoyed the references we have had. It shows a little of their private life without it dominating the show. They do seem to have got a very good balance of everything nad everyone (so far) this season, I hope that it continues.

Given the subject matter of this weeks episode (oparents trying to find their son) I hope that we get some kind of reaction or at least some kind of moment from Danny and Lindsay. They are parents now, what would they do or feel is some one took Lindsay and it has been less than a year since Shane casey was holding their child in his arms with a gun pointed at her.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, I agree, I enjoy this balance a lot. It's great to see how close they are, and honestly, I love even more that they have this amazing chemistry in even small moments. It's so natural, like I said before. It's what makes them such a believable couple. I mean, normal couples also don't constantly kiss and make out, yet they share little moments like that.

Oh yes, I agree. The topic is something that could remind them of that. I mean, this happened a few episodes before and I doubt they forgot about it already. I would love to see Danny and Lindsay talk about this case. I also want to see how they will react to it.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

I totally agree with you Brinchen. But having said that, as I mentioned in some previous posts, I reallu hope that we get to see a make out scene, a date scene and perhaps a little family time in the park scene. I doubt we will but I can still hope! ;)

Exactly! I hope that we do get to see some kind of reaction out of them.

13. Desertwind

It's on tonight, right? I hope so too, and thank's girls for the spoiler info. I hope something revelant happens between them, in this episode:bolian:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, the episode aired last night. Did you enjoy it? :D

I'm happy we got to see a little moment. It's great that Lindsay makes this comment and that Danny answers. Like we said, this is something that has to do with them as well. Especially as Lucy has been in danger before. If someone understands the parents, it's them. We didn't get that many scenes this time, but I like that they work together again here. Oh, and did I say already how sexy they are? Goodness, I love how they dress them and all. They are such a hot couple. So yeah, that brings me back to a date. Or a make out scene. ;) But I won't start that again. :lol:

15. LME

LME Police Officer

I did enjoy the episode, and we got a short DL scene. I was hoping that we would get one but not holding my breathe.

Like I said in the Anna thread a little surprised that Lindsay said "your child" and not something like "Lucy" but that is more to do with the writers.

Roll on Friday night, I hope that we some good Danny and Lindsay or Danny, Lindsay and Lucy moments/scenes.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010