Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Raw was generally good last night!!I liked it because there were different stipulations for the matches.Two of them were especially good-Sheamus vs Morrison and Cena vs Orton in a tables match.

Chris Jericho is back in the six pack challenge match at Night Of Champions.Kind of dissapointed here.I really wanted to see Morrison instead.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The thing with Raw is that having Randy Orton victorious every week pretty much says he's not going to win the championship *ugh*

Who else thinks that the GM has been Michael Cole all along? :lol:

3. Grissom rules

Orton has the momentum right now so I really want him to lose on Sunday because it will be too predictable.

Based on what I saw on Raw this past Monday I also believe that Cole in the anonymous GM.

4. Grissom rules

The match between Kane and The Undertaker will now be a no holds barred match.
    And The Hart Dynasty will probably face the team of Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre who beat them on Smackdown.

5. Grissom rules

Ok....Here are my thoughts about last night's Night Of Champions.:)

The PPV was generally enjoyable.The bad thing is that the results of the matches were all predictable.The weakest match was the one for the Intercontinental championship.The best was the US title match.Daniel Bryan put on a show so I'm glad he holds the title now.:guffaw:The bad thing is that The Miz is going to be a WWE champion sooner or later.:scream:The tag team championship turmoil match was good although it was really fast.Rhodes and McIntyre are the new champions(I really wanted Evan Bourne and Mark Henry to win).:(

No Holds Barred match for the WHC:good match but I expected better.I hope they make a better match between these two at Hell In Cell.

The Six Pack Challenge match was also good but unecessary slow-paced.Orton is the new champion which was really sure before the match because of all this momentum he was given during the last weeks.

6. Grissom rules

We have the first two official matches for Hell In A Cell!!!

Orton vs Sheamus for the WWE championship inside hell in a cell and Cena vs Barrett.If Cena wins Nexus is done but if Barrett wins Cena has to be a part of Nexus.

7. Grissom rules

It's not official yet but we'll possibly have a NIight Of Champions rematch at the Hell In A Cell PPV.Kane will defend his tile against The Undertaker inside the hell.

8. Grissom rules

At Hell In A Cell Daniel Bryan will face John Morrison and The Miz in a triple threat submissions count anywhere match for the US title.

9. Grissom rules

Ok..we all say that PPVs are most times very predictable but that was not the case for Hell In A Cell.:)

The submissions count anywhere match was very good although the result was obvious there.
    The other obvious result of the night was the hell in a cell match for the WWE championship between Orton and Sheamus.They had a nice game with Orton being victorious at the end.

The biggest surprise of the night was Cena's defeat from Wade Barrett.So what happens now:confused:
    I desperately wanted to see Nexus' end but I'll have to wait longer I guess.:(

I was also surprised with Kane's victory over The Undertaker.I thought he would definitely win this match.That was the worst match of the night in my opinion.They could make it much better.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I made a gif :lol:

lol epic!

Here's some recent wrestling news:

Lost Colony Entertainment have announced that they have purchased the television and film rights to the Irv Muchnick book Chris & Nancy, giving them the rights to develop a film on their own or through another company.

(It may be just me, I know Chris Benoit was a great wrestler, but they shouldn't make a film about what happened. I think it's in poor taste for one. They should just leave the subject alone. I'm a little biased on the subject of the film ... yes he was a great wrestler, but should they make a film chronicling him killing his wife and son? I think that's an awful reason to make a film and I feel if he gets a film other wrestlers who have passed should be entitled to have films made as well, just my opinion.)

It was announced during RAW that Edge had been traded to the SmackDown! brand. Though it was not disclosed who would be heading to RAW in exchange for the “Rated-R Superstar," new information released indicates it being CM Punk.

The next Undertaker vs Kane pay-per-view match is rumored to be a buried alive match.

---

Other rambling from me, but did you see that whole Goldust Ted DiBiase storyline :rolleyes: who the heck wrote that crap :lol:

I'm probably going overboard with this, but I think the Raw GM is Zach Ryder :lol:

11. Grissom rules

We have the first official match for Bragging Rights!!

Randy Orton will defend his WWE championship against Wade Barrett.
    We also had an indication that The Miz will be the captain of team Raw at Bragging Rights.

12. Grissom rules

Latest Bragging Rights info:

Kane will face The undertaker for the WHC in a buried alive match.

Team Raw(The Miz,CM Punk,Sheamus,Morrison,R-Truth,Santino and one more wrestler) will face team Smackdown(Big Show,Edge,Mysterio,Alberto Del Rio,Reks,Swagger and Kingston).

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Matt Hardy has been released from WWE, I never liked Matt so I really don't care and I feel he is past his prime anyways. But nevertheless I hope him well.

There's rumors that Edge is considering retirement:

I have not read the latest dirt that Edge is contemplating retirement. Honestly speaking, any athlete that is Edge's age, he's still young but has been in wrestling a long time, and has had his laundry list of injuries must obviously 'think' about their future if they are smart and Edge is a very smart guy. Edge has earned exceptionally well and he's been admirably smart with his funds. I see Edge sticking around and contributing a few more years but he will not be one of the guys who's 50 or more and still wrestling at the local, VFW Hall for grocery money. Edge is a true student of the game and still has so much to give and him being on Smackdown is timely and smart positioning for WWE.
    (From JR's Blog)

14. Grissom rules

Bragging Rights was a good PPV overall.

The tag team match for the trophy was nice but the outcome was unexpected..I was betting on Raw because unluckily Miz gets all the attention these days.

Undertaker vs Kane was once again dissapointing.....and I was expecting more based on the stipulation..The other championship match between Orton and Barrett was better bot not anything special...

Easily the match of the night was Ziggler vs Bryan!!!!Fast paced match with both wrestlers putting on a show delivering many great moves!!

15. alenpaul

alenpaul Victim

I am also wrestling fan. i never miss it. John ceena is my favorite.