Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thanks for the article, ec4evr :)!
    I already predicted that Emily's having a girl, but the fact that she said her mom kept all her clothes and that she will use them for her baby, I think gave it away! :lol:
    I'm excited for her as well! She will be such a sweet, tendre, nurturing and loving mom! :adore:

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Good point!!I thought that she is having a girl when she said she will name the baby after one of her grandparents and she mentioned many times she was extremely close to her grandma :)
    Thanks for the article ec4evr!

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Happy Halloween! Just a heads up for us Emily fans- she will be guesting in two shows this week. On Wednesday, Nov. 3 at Chelsea Lately and on Friday, Nov. 5 at The Talk. Isn't that awesome? I always look forward to her hilarious and candid interviews. Happy watching! =)

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

THanks EC4evr!!Did I mention that you are my hero? ;)
    By the way, where have all the hiphuggers gone? And Emily fans in general? I know that a lot of people left this forum because they don't like attacks on EC, but still...it really is strangely quiet on this forum recently...not even many spoilers!

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Awww!Thanks kala! I really hope that the hiphugger nation is not losing faith with our couple's future. Maybe, it's just that there's nothing exciting to talk about. I know it's kinda discouraging but I am 100% certain that everything we'll be alright post partum Emily. Adam tweeted that he will be behind the camera soon in either the 15th & 16th episode so I hope by this time everything will be rosy with E/C.
    I'm also excited with Emily's 2 tv guestings- hoping that she's going to address that awful locker room scene as well. :)

8. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I agree! It is like everyone is disapearing! I hope someone can post the interviews because I will be in school! Just not cool!

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Just a reminder that Emily will be guest starring tonight on Chelsea Lately, if I am not mistaken this episode will be in rerun Friday night!

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I would be most grateful if someone could post it on YT tomorrow as obviously not living in the US I will not be able to watch it :( Nor the second show. I wonder what Emily looks like now, she must be huge! :D

11. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks ec4evr.....I just put chelsea latley on reminder so i can watch it :) i hope so to that she get to talk about the locker scene

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think I'll be able to post it on AnAwardForEmily tomorrow...so check it out :)

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Now that interview with Chelsea is on You Tube what do you guys think? I think she looks adorable, even though she is huge and still have a month to go!I can't imagine what she will look like at the beginning of December ;)
    The interview was funny, but didn't bring anything new, unfortunately. No news about EC nor Emily's future on the show. I loved 'I forgot what you've asked me' line :D

By the way, what's going on with that forum? It's sooo slow recently!LV and NY threads are much more lively....

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Emily on The Talk and on Chelsea Lately

I think she looks adorable, can't understand how she can walk on those wonderful things though..I mean, I can't walk on them and I am definitely not pregnant...LOL

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I found and watched both interviews on YT yesterday, but it's always faster and easier when the links are posted here :). Thanks lusiana!
    She looks beautiful on Chelsea Lately, but gorgeous on The Talk! That purple looks amazing on her!
    And you're right about those heels! Personally I love wearing heels, but those are just unbelievably high! I don't know how she does it :lol:!