Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It was great to see Jorja in the opening credits, good job girl[​IMG] and she was great in "Shock Waves", punching out that girl go Sara. The sweet visit to see Ray in the hospital~

"Sara:: "Just say no huh"? Ray: "You pack a mean right hook" Sara: "Like Ghandi, I turn the other cheek":lol: I honestly thought she was going to hug him:confused: They've got such great chemistry~

2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I totally agree, Desertwind. Did you notice how she was following his every word when then were talking to each other? So cute.:D It reminded me of the way Sara was with Grissom except without the sexual tension.

3. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

They do work really well together. "Except without the sexual tension" cracked me up, I don't know why :lol:

4. Desertwind

Of course I noticed, I see such camraderie between them, well him with all of them, but she's enamored by him for sure and visa versa She's certainly loving working with him. I would be too:bolian: They were awesome in "Better Off Dead" together, so in tune and so respectful with one another, I hope they work together again soon;) And the same front teeth.. cute~

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

That's such a cute comment, Desertwind. Maybe the writers will notice their chemistry too and put them in more scenes together. I'd especially love to see a scene with the two of them just hanging out.:)

6. Selphie

Selphie Hit and Run

Sara is included inTV squad Happy world vegetarian day

7. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

haha that's funny :)

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I know Marg's leaving is kind of sad, at least for me, but I can't help but hope that Jorja maybe might take Marg's spot. I know it has a 0.0001 percent chance of happening but Jorja in my opinion would make a great leading lady and quite frankly I'd rather have her in that spot than to just leave it open/having someone new fill it.

9. Selphie

Selphie Hit and Run

"Three Weeks to Daytona " has been submitted to Sundance and will make the fertival circuit.

10. Desertwind

I found this YouTube video from S/10, behind the scenes, when Sara returns in "Family Affair", and the rest of the team explaining how great it is to be back again.. when she walks in and goes "Hi, guys this a bad time" with that "lights up a room" smile:D and everyone talking~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjeF9VJw82Y

11. erep

erep Witness

Haven't been here in a long time....so, if you all were to pick a costume for CSI actors for tomorrow night, what would you pick?

12. Selphie

Selphie Hit and Run

They could do a Rocky Horror Picture Show spoof maybe next year.

13. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

14. Desertwind

That was awesome thanks INXS I'd seen that, but along time ago:bolian:

15. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician