Comeback of CSI members

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ComicCollect_NL, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Comeback of characters

Poll closed Nov 19, 2010.
  1. Louise Lombard

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Lauren Lee Smith

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Liz Vassey

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. William Peterson

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. Khandi Alexander (Miami)

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. Johnny Whitworth (Miami)

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. Rory Cochrane (Miami)

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  8. Kim Delaney (Miami)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  9. Vanessa Ferlito (NY)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. Other

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I voted for Louise. I really liked Lauren but considering Riley quit I doubt she'll be back.

Of course I'd LOVE for Liz to come back because Wendy just can't get up and leave Hodges in the way that she did :(

Don't even get me started on Peterson lol. We're not asking for full time but a guest appearance here and there wouldn't hurt! Not knowing how long CSI will continue and if it does with Marg leaving, it'd be nice to see him.

Almost forgot, someone mentioned Lauren Holly. Loves it :) I'd LOVE Sasha Alexander, but she's doing Rizzoli & Isles sooo I'm not sure she'd be able to.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Interesting development.... I'm starting to see my dreamteam.... As I posted earlier. :thumbsup::bolian:

3. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I don't think Vanessa Ferlito can come back...from the dead.

The obvious choice is William Petersen. But he's said so many vaguely caustic things about the show and about portraying Las Vegas, I doubt he would ever do it.

The new choice for me would be Melina Kankaredes. Now that she's a CSI in New Orleans, I have a whisper of a non-standard crossover in the making. Mac & Danny head down to the Big Easy to solve a caper? Maybe involving Drew Brees? ;)

4. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Survivors can remain character's name, but doesn't have to. I'll suggest those, who are risen from their death will return as a new character, with new name, and new background. Something else that cross my mind is seeing Lola Glaudini (Criminal Minds) in a run of few episodes in CSI.

5. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

I voted for Liz also. I have always admired her character and how strong a person she was. She didnt take nothing from no one especially from hodges at the beginning. Love to see her back as a regular or maybe even a guest star. Grissom would be a great comeback as well. Miss him terribly.

6. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

Louise Lombard!
    Detective Curtis is missed and I can't see any reason why she shouldn't be back

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Rory Cochrane.:thumbsup:

8. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

This is a fifty- fifty ratio.... Interesting? Would the show be hot again, once both Liz Vassey and Louise Lombard would return to this show? If so, how would you bring both of them back to the show?

9. kellyj994

kellyj994 Civilian

I also think so.

10. Gloriana

Gloriana Dead on Arrival

I couldn't believe they didn't renew Liz Vassey's contract as a featured character. It lead me to believe the writers might be in something of a game of chicken with CBS. This has happened before on other networks and wreaks havoc with writing. I think CBS has probably been putting pressure on for ratings, and as we all know networks don't care if loose ends aren't tied up, they'll just yank a series.

If they're afraid of CBS yanking the show if it doesn't do well enough in Season Eleven, they might be playing it safe and hedging their bets to leave room to wrap up loose ends after the Christmas break if the need be, but also leave enough open if they're picked up again. That's one of the reasons I really hate network politics, it screws up so many things.

I'd like to think if they do indeed get picked up and continue to a Season Twelve that Liz Vassey might return, seeing Sofia again would be awesome if they gave her a good story. I've been so dissatisfied with the show the past couple of seasons though, that my expectations are rather low and if I'm really hoping for anything it's the final seasons aren't so bad it will make me want to 'pretend' it ends with Grissom's exit. (Kind of like The X-Files, I tend not to watch the last seasons because they're really pretty bad compared to what came before).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  11. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I have chosen Louise Lombard (Sofia Curtis), because, as much as I love Grissom & The Other Characters, there was nowhere to go with them, Curtis had an arc that could have lasted for at least another 3 seasons.

12. fifrie_14

fifrie_14 Civilian

Louise Lombard!!!Miss her so much...

13. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Well, Billy Petersen would be my first choice, but if not him, then I would like Jessica Lucas (Ronnie Lake) to come back to Vegas...

14. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I can't choose. I think Lauren, Liz and Louise... Why do they all start with L , btw ? Ok then, the L trio should come back together and make a team :p I miss them all. I also miss WP but it was his own choice.

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'd really like to see Louise Lombard come back to CSI. i don't feel she got a proper send off. i really liked Sophia she was a good character.

i would die to see Vanessa Ferlito on anything!! that would be cool to see her on CSI just to see what kind of character they would make her.