Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Just coming in to say, I think us Greg fans will be happy this week with our guy's screen time and just his scenes. We get a special mention too, making it obvious Zuiker wrote this episode. He knows Greg. :D

2. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Zuiker needs to write every single episode. It's clear the guy isn't bias and rooting for just *one* character and *one* pairing. Then again, every single thing of CSI is his baby.

Just saying.

And totally yay for having a episode I can look forward to later.

3. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

The guy was out of the lab! The guy looked like himself! Remembered Papa Olaf, self- confident, found nice details,... When he found the attic, i remembered the episode about the bees with Grissom . Actually the episode has some other glimps about the old episodes i guess. Zuiker did a good job. After all he created the show!:D

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

my oh my, i feel left behind again.

and i'm still at season 10 again. hope they'll sooner get new season, i wanna see more Greg.

i noticed some complaints of lack of screentime for Greg.
    i have suggestion for that- how about sending feedbacks to CBS? if you send them enough maybe the writers will listen.
    just saying.

i kinda believe it works and have sent few in addition for another thread.
    dunno if that works but who knows...

can somebody fill me in what happened with Greg this season?

5. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I remember we did that for Ryan over at CSI Miami. We sent in complaints about his screentime and it seems to be working so far. It could for Greg too...

Yeah, I should probably say I'm a big Greg fan, but have mostly been lurking around here since we don't have S11 where I'm at. And there wasn't much Greg to speak of in Season 10 :shifty:...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah so i was hoping it's good idea do same for Greg :hugegrin:

and if it helped with Ryan could help with Greg:)

yeah season 10 was quite Greg-less and hopefully there will be more Greg on s11.

as long as i'm stuck with s10 possibly until next year (it's rerun afterall) i will be hoping to see more Greg.
    somehow i know i watched s10 before i can't remember it completely.
    though last episode was quite funny ( with dead racoon and failed b-day party).

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This weeks ep was awesome! And so much Greg time!! I loved it, I agree Anthony should write all the episodes!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What was the Papa Olaf story he told last night? I missed it cause I got distracted for some reason. :lol:

9. Dizzney

Greg said that Papa Olaf use to tell him that "when the going got Rough you had to lift your chin up." Basically once again, giving Greg the idea to look up for clues.

And might I say, Greggo was looking mighty fine last night and we got a few nice close ups. I got some caps on the Greg/Eric pics thread.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thank you. :) I think I only heard the "chin up" part. :lol:

11. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Also, I noticed that Greg said Papa Olaf called him 'Hojem'? His middle name. I thought that was an interesting tid-bit. =D

And I love that Zuiker brought out the Catherine-Greg flirtatiousness once more. It's not as heavy as it was in the first few seasons, but very subtle this time especially when Catherine went "I'm already dirty," and "Atta boy..."

Oh, and I just realised that the reason why we had so much Greg as well was because Jorja wasn't in this one.

12. Dizzney

Yeah, Hojem was mentioned before but they said it was his mother's maiden name, however in one of the CSI companion books, it does list that as his middle name.

Yes, I loved the little bit of flirtations between them. I always secretly been a Cath/Greg shipper. :)

If Jorja had been in, I think we would have seen less of Greg, so thank goodness she doesn't want to be in every ep. :D

13. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

But I found it interesting that that's what Papa Olaf chooses to call him by and not Greg. Wouldn't it be funny to be calling your grandson by your own last name? Still... it was nice to find out something about him and Papa Olaf.

14. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

When Cath made him go up, I was thinking in my head "She just wants to look at his butt!!" It was such a cougar!Cath moment :p

15. Dizzney

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

And did you all notice later scenes he had his shirt tucked in...such a rare thing, but nice!!!:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.