Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Cmdr Rabb is back! :D Jo's ex husband??? :D Great guest stars this year :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks PA!:bolian:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree :thumbsup: He's a pretty good choice. I'm really looking forward to this episode. The part that says he still wants to reignite their past is new to me and quite interesting too ;).

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

DJE is the perfect person to cast as Jo's ex. I haven't even seen them together yet and I can already tell there will be chemistry. They will look very good together and I'm probably going to be hoping Jo gets back together with her ex. Though she should never, ever take his last name... cause while Jo Josephson isn't quite as bad as Julia Goolia (reference from "The Wedding Singer"), its still not great lol.

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

It was mentioned in the article that he will appear in early January but based on spoilers he's on episode 10 which normally airs in December. :confused: Not if we are going to have repeats starting the Thanksgiving week up to early January. That's a long break. :(

Edit: Sorry, he's on episode 11. My bad.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Tweet from Hill Harper:

Greedy? Hill, honey, you are so underused in this show it's not even funny. I guess we won't be seeing much of him this season either. :rolleyes: :(

8. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

It bothers me that Hawkes doesn't get many lines. He is good and I like him. Heck even Adam and Sid are getting more air time so far. Nothing against those guys, but I like him too.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot Perl, can't wait for the next step! :guffaw::guffaw:

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7.06 "Do Not Pass Go"

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Nice, another new writter for NY. :thumbsup: This week's episode 'Out of Sky' is also written by a newbie. I'm curious about the new stories they brought in. Last season, 'Death House' was from a newbie too. It was different. I liked it. I think others liked it as well! :)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7.12 "Holding Cell" - I'll be back in a bit with more information. :)

ETA: Here we go. :)
    7.12 "Holding Cell":

~ A club promoter and Spanish expatriate named Miguel was stabbed three times. His girlfriend, Valeria, went to his apartment and found the door open. His body was on the floor, and his empty wallet was on the floor beside him.

~ Valeria is from Madrid, so she goes to the Spanish Consulate. There is a man there named Hector - he is very protective of Valeria when Mac comes to talk to her. Hector also spends time with Mac throughout the investigation. It looks like he works at a crime lab in Spain (or he used to).

~ Miguel's mother Ophelia is a powerful woman in Spain. She comes to the crime lab and asks if she can take her son's body home. Mac promises to make the call himself.

~ When they go to Miguel's club to ask questions, Danny and Flack see a man (Leonard) acting suspiciously. He's putting some sort of liquid from an eye drop bottle into a glass with shavings from a pill. When they confront him, Leonard knocks glasses off a high top table so broken glass flies at Danny and Flack - when they duck away from the glass, Leonard makes a run for it. There's a room in the club that has nozzles of some sort, and Leonard turns several of them on and uses a lighter to set the vapors on fire. Flames are shooting out of the valves now, and several club goers catch on fire. Flack runs after Leonard while Danny rushes to turn off the valves and grab a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Flack catches Leonard, and Danny helps handcuff him.

~ The eye drop bottle Leonard was using is filled with chemicals - they match chemical burns found on the victim's clothing. Leonard explains that he takes the chemicals to clubs and uses them to test drugs so party-goers know whether or not they actually got what they paid for. If they're going to do drugs, they should at least know what they're taking. The drops got onto Miguel's clothes during a struggle when Miguel was trying to kick Leonard out of the club.

~ Sid rushes up to Mac in the hallway - the mortuary that prepared Miguel's body called him and said the embalming process may have revealed some new evidence. However, Ophelia took the body before the mortuary could call Sid, and they're on their way to the airport. Mac rushes to the airport as they are preparing to put Miguel's body on the plane. He tells Ophelia that they need to look at her son's body one last time, but she just wants to take her son home and end this nightmare...

~ I see everybody but Hawkes and Adam. That doesn't mean they aren't there, but those are the ones I don't see.
    Danny and Flack sure do like dramatic takedowns this season. (Not that I'm complaining, I just think it's funny. They're going to end up thinking they're cursed or something. :lol:)

*cough cough* And clearly if Adam and Hawkes aren't there, it's because they're off on vacation together or something. *cough cough cough* :p

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Fay!

Episode 7.06

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source : CBSPressExpress

7.06 "Do Not Pass Go".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: tv.com

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010