Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

A Hannah break was very welcomed last night. As much as I love an angsty Brennan, I needed a break from it.

~LOVED Brennan's costume at the end. I have decided that is what I want to dress up as for Halloween, and I will do it :)

~The way Booth looked at Brennan at the end was too cute for words. Reminded me of how he looked at her when she was singing Girls Just Wanna Fun (before he got shot)

~ I love David Alan Grier, he was hilarious. His enthusiasm for science was fun. I loved how Hodgins geeked out when he saw him. One of the reasons I love Hodgins.

~Brennan planning the perfect murder, should we be concerned LOL

Great episode before the baseball break. Not a huge fan of baseball so I hope it goes VERY quickly.

2. RShackleford

RShackleford Victim

This show is great. I love the story lines, and the great acting. This is definitely my favorite show!

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

That was a really good episode. I loved the Science Dude and Bones was so cute at the end. I love when she finds her humanity- she's just so freaking adorable you want to hug her. Many kudos for always managing to pull out that side of Temperance so convincingly!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Brennan in that costume was adorable. But the bones costume did make me flashback to the original Karate kid movie where the group of punks from the dojo were dressed like skeletons. :lol:

The dude was okay, but the rhyming sentences got on my nerves.

It bothered me that Parker wasn't there to watch the show. Booth mentioned that he liked that show, so why not have him there sitting in Booth's lap instead of that random little girl?

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I kept wondering if I was supposed to know who that girl was. Yep, Parker should've been there.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I thought it was weird that some random girl just jumped into Booth's lap, lol.

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would have jumped in his lap too :devil:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol::lol: Yeah I guess we can't really blame the girl :lol:

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Agreed! :lol:

Good point though. I'd sort of forgotten about Parker. I wonder what he thinks of the new GF?

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I wonder that too. We know he's a B&B shipper. :lol:

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Bracing myself for more kissing...:shifty::lol:

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/latest-from-fancast-various-shows-19th.html#ixzz12rnmU7oX

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

Question: Is there any news on the rumored sniper on Bones? —Jessica

Ausiello: His name is Jacob Ripkin Broadsky, he’s slated to show up in early ’11, and I can confirm that he does in fact take out a pivotal recurring character.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm so late for this. My Wednesdays and Thursdays are so full this season and Just started catching up with my backlog. I thought the season premiere was good. The two cases were simple and easy to follow and I liked it. Nice to see the team together again.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

Is a Bones Spinoff in the Works?

Is Bones spinning off a second show? It sure sounds like it.

Fox is working on a series project that would revolve around a new character who will be introduced into the Bones world in the Dec. 6 episode, Deadline reports.

The character, Walter Sherman, is described as an eccentric but amusing recluse in high demand for his ability to find anything.

He is skeptical of everything -- he suffered brain damage while overseas, which explains his constant paranoia -- and known for asking offensive, seemingly irrelevant questions to get to the truth.

Walter's also a former military policeman who served with Booth (David Boreanaz) in Iraq, but they don't get along. Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel), meanwhile, will be intrigued by Walter. The character is expected to recur on Bones throughout this season.

The spinoff, also from Bones creator Hart Hanson, is contingent on whether a suitable actor is found to play Walter. Casting is expected to begin soon.

Bones, now in its sixth season, pulled in 9.8 million viewers for its most recent episode.

MOD NOTE: I put a spoiler tag in even though it could be considered more descript rather then spoiler, put different people have different meaning for spoilers.

15. GregNickRyanFan

I called it! I knew as soon as they did a CM spin-off that a Bones one was next. :sigh: I'll wait to see who they cast, but I hope the cast of the new one will have more chemistry than the one of the CM spinoff.