Eddie Cahill #6: Man of Our Dreams

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dreamboat, Mar 22, 2010.

1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

OMG MY GOD...please do not be messing with me, I am a huge video gamer. Modern Warefare is my game Call of Duty...this would be like...!!! (runs around like a mad woman screaming)

I haven't been watching a whole lot of CSI NY, I did tune in for a few minutes to see what my friend was screaming about, and something to do with Eddie's hair. Please for the love of all humanity have that boy change his hair back to the way it should be. My God!

2. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Dreamboat - Sometimes they capture the actor's face and make him a little more realistic and put them in the game. With Call of Duty, I don't think they'll do that. I now they did it for the actor of Star Wars Force Unleashed.

The game comes out on the 9th, which I'll be buying so I will have to tell you all ;). Like I'm a nerd when it comes to games all ready, and to have Eddie thrown in this, that just like I stated above makes it even more better. I thought for sure I'd be going to bootcamp before I got to play this game, but now I'll get to (does hyper happy dance) :D

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!

I just popped a visit in this thread cause I watched last night a film called "Miracle" were Eddie was. I absolutely loved him in it. He was really handsome and cute. It was the first film I've seen Eddie in and this just made me like Eddie even more. :)

4. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Нello!

Eddie in this movie is very good. And playing very well. He needs more good movies and different roles.:)

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I’d like to see him strap on the skates for in an episode of CSI NY. It would be fun to see some of his skating talents.

6. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

So CCA, did you ever buy the game and play it? Is it any good? Were you able to recognize Eddie's voice?

7. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I just read that Eddie and Carmine are in a music video with a ton of other actors. See here. This is Wikipedia (not always reliable):guffaw:, there are no sources listed, and in checking I've been unable to confirm this anywhere else, so take this info with a gallon of salt. Still, it may be true.

Also, happy 33rd birthday to our favorite actor.

8. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

JoeyDC's site has a cute picture of Eddie in a NY Ranger's jersey.

9. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

11. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

JoeyDC's site has a special set of photographs taken by Wendy W. when CSI: NY was filming on location in New York City last week. The pictures are fine, but Eddie's remark is the best. :lol:

12. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

Watched The Narrows on Netflix the other night. Kind of an odd movie but it was good.

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

In case you missed it, Shane has an interview with Eddie up in the News forum. :)

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wonder why he doesn't feel 'compelled' by the social networks yet. I love seeing the actors tweeting, at least the ones I know are really them and not fakers.

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Eddie seems like a very private person so I think it makes sense he wouldn't be much for social media. Carmine Giovinazzo got a Twitter, but he's only actually Tweeted several times. Some people just aren't as into it as others. :shrug: