Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

:guffaw:

I have stopped caring, actually. They can be together if they want or break up if they want to, as long as it's not going to be a big deal about it.

Early Natalia episode sounds great, now I'll be able to see it in time since I'll be in Copenhagen having fun durig the previous set date ;)

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I am just happy finally we have our Natalia being personally involved in a case where it actually affects her (though everything is yet to be seen). I think this is the first time! Can't wait to see what it is reveal!

Great to see Natalia being on the field and getting her deserved screen time. She is brilliant and the overall feel is way better too.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Yes! Hell yeah to early Nat episode! It seems so fitting for Halloween I can't wait :lol: though I'll have to wait till Mon 1st Nov to see :scream: I feel like flying to America just to see it for a night!

And as someone else said, Nat's storylines in the quote, which means it must be very big! Only juciy plots get mentioned in summary spoilers like this!

And from what I've heard, it's gonna be very dramatic and tense for Nat, which I'm so excited about. She deserve a nice plot that doesn't center men :)rommie:Eric:rommie:, :devil:Nick:devil: :cardie:Jesse:cardie:..etc..)

Though if they throw some RaiN in I wouldn't mind :drool:

Any photos of the episode yet? I'm compleatly buzzing now! Can't wait!:)

4. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Girl, get your booty over to the Spoilers thread! There are two great promo pics of Natalia over there.

SO EXCITED for this episode! We've only been waiting, what, four seasons?

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:D:D:D Heeheeheeeee....I'm so tickled right now I can hardly stand it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

OMG!!! Seen the 2 promo pics from Ep 9.5!!

AHHH!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! WEEE!!!!!!!! :eek: *screams & run around*

Let me calm down before I post some thoughts. :lol:

7. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Promo pics = Happiness!!! Just made my day!!! I really want to know whats going on with the pic of her, Horatio, and Ryan! It's killing me!!! I hope we get more pics! Great to see her with a gun in her hands and that look on her face! It screams action to me!!! I really can't wait for this episode now!!!! I hope it comes fast then go by slow! I really hate having football on Sundays though or having the show on Sundays cause it always comes on late and its aggravating!! Anyway can't wait for this episode! :)

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Wow oh WOW!

Great to see Nat in gun action! Can't wait now!

But the one with H and Ryan scares me a lil, Nat looks half awake and saying something, perhaps a side-effect of the drug.

Ooooh, hope theres flashbacks and hallucinations! That would be so cool and Eva would defiantly rock it!

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

My thoughts on the promo pics:

In the pic where she was lying on the ground, I assume that she is being drugged. Her eyes are closed but it is like her brain is working overtime. Lol, my guess. :lol:

She also looks freaked out in the second pic. Who is she aiming her gun at? Is she 'dreaming' at this point of time?

Seems more action-packed than I've thought!

Isn't this amazing?! :D:D:D

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

More spoilers, hold onto your hats, ladies...this is a pretty big hint.

A few tweets from Scott Powers (I have no idea who this is, obviously someone on the set as we speak):

On studio lot in the crime lab with Eva LaRue

An earlier tweet:
    Working CSI tomorrow - doing a little body double action for Rob Estes

:eek: Rob Estes - aka NICK TOWNSEND!

I believe they're filming episode 9 right now, but not totally for sure, so I don't know which episode this is for.

Also keep in mind this could be for flashback purposes, but it's also very possible that Nick is not dead & Rob Estes is returning.

11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

This season is gonna be good! :lol: :thumbsup:

12. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Ahhhh so exciting!!! I can't wait for this!!!! This season will possibly be the best season by far, well for Natalia anyway!!! :) I can't wait!!!

13. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings good people! Like many of you, I went over to the spoiler thread and took a good look at the photos of Natalia there. Since I don't want to violate any rules of the forum I'll give you my impression of what is going on.

If you take a look at the background of the picture of Natalia with her gun out, it sort of looks like some sort of parking garage. You go to the picture where you have Ryan and H standing over Nat in what seems to be the same parking garage. One tends to think that Nat may be drugged. My guess is that Natalia has been shot. We've all sort of heard that in that episode, Natalia is actually put into an undercover capacity, something she is not trained for and something that could involve more danger that she would usually face in her usual duties. It's going to be interesting to find out how she gets put into this. TPTB said before the season started that CSI-Miami is going to be more intense. Well, Ryan got a nail that just missed his eye, Delko has been shot and nearly died TWICE, Jesse died from oxygen deprivation and Calleigh nearly died of smoke inhalation. Well, that leaves H, Frank, Natalia, and Walter. My guess is that this is just Natalia's turn to be in mortal danger. One could say I am thrilled and appalled at the same time. I don't think anyone on this thread wants to see Nat get shot, however this episode is definitely going to put her front and center!! Can't wait!!

14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Oh my! Please tell me this is true, please, please! One thing, I just hope it is a flashback and not that he is alive, that is really stretching. Nick/Nat flashback = YEAH! :D

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

LOL. I actually don't think it's too much if he were alive, not for this show.
    I'm kinda torn on whether or not I want him alive or dead.

I've always wondered if he faked his death.....remember when Natalia told Horatio that Nick was "just waiting for the right time to hurt her"?
    There's also the fact that the doctor in 'Die by the Sword' asked her if she'd RECENTLY been through any head trauma ....I don't consider 4 years ago - recent.
    I just really don't know.... my head is going into speculation overload.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.