Best villians

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ladyd10, Feb 15, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I posted for LV. Couldn't think of anyone for Miami, still can't. Finally thought of one for NY- they guy who was killing people by hacking and stuff (had that one dude trapped in a bad neighborhood by giving him bad directions via onstar, etc) was kind of creepy.

2. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Do you mean "Grave Digger", from "Blacklist" this season? I agree, that guy was both creepy and sympathetic; I kind of wish he'd been in more episodes than just the one, he could've been epic :lol: More so than the Compass Killer, even. I personally liked "Grave Digger" better.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I agree. His technique is so sophisticated for just an episode. I wish it was at least two episodes like Suspect X in season 4.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm going to pick the "Compass Killer" from CSI: NY if we're talking about the previous season. I did think the guy who did the killings remotely was good, too, but I'm a Skeet Ulrich fan, what can I say? He was great in that ep, and he wasn't even allowed to look cute, with all that makeup that covered his looks.

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

From LV, I have to say my favourite villain is the Dick and Jane killer. He's just so creepy and awesome.

From Miami, I have to say the best villain is Ron Saris. He was just a thorn in Horatio's side and Kim Coates was so good at playing him.

From NY, the best villain is Shane Casey by far. He's just so creepy.

Yeah, I guess I feel for a villain to be the best on these shows, they have to creep the hell outta me :p

6. BethHK

BethHK Victim

Well, I don't know if I would consider her my 'favorite' villain considering I would have preferred to have never been introduced to her in the first place, (I might consider her my worst nightmare, and pretty much the bane of an otherwise decent show) It appears most people don't even view her as a villain anymore (thanks to the writers confusing and bemuddling the story) Now everyone is claiming Ron Saris is such a brilliant villain, while I only see him as a villain via his association with Julia, sort of like her bullying cronie or cop out. Harrumph!!! But you know what, I'm going to stand up for what I see even if no one agrees with me, so... I would say JULIA is one of the "best" villains, if not the "best"... or could have been... the character of Julia as portrayed from before the writers strike that is... or, I don't know, it's all very confusing. :confused:

When they came back from the writers strike they began dabbling in a direction that was so idiotic I'm still dumbstruck trying to figure it out. They then of course went full throttle with it in season 7, garnering a :wtf: from me.

But think about it, what other character on this show gets to betray Horatio and abandon his son, commit fraud and embezzlement for 15 years, lie and cheat her way into a billionaire's home then have him murdered for his money, bribe a witness and have her taped to her steering wheel and sent to a watery death at the bottom of the everglades (her fingerprint was on the tape), bribe her own son to come live with her and somehow convince a judge she not only deserves but is capable of custody after having abandoned him for a minimum of ten years :eek:, have Horatio extradited to Brazil on trumped up murder charges (probably some corrupt officials involved there) to have him killed in a way that doesn't incriminate herself or her bf (cunning little devil) (by the way, throw in a little physical abuse, and oh that's Ron's fault :wtf:, even though she obviously had it planned LONG before that scene. What was she even doing in that vehicle in the middle of nowhere with him in the first place? Obviously they're conspiring nefarious deeds! Or having s**, or both.) I mean the list goes on and on... and she shows ZERO remorse for any of it (not that I'd believe her if she did show any, at this point.) I mean all she has to do is pretend not to know what the heck people are talking about when they question her about these things (and then go crazy - like that excuses everything :rolleyes:) AND she gets away with it ALLLLL. And what's more, now it's common perception to believe she's this emotionally fragile, victimized, porcelain doll; instead of the cunning, diabolical, smart, evil, independent femme fatale that she actually is. :scream::scream::scream:

Oh, I forgot, she's "Horatio's ex love and Kyle's bio mommy", so of course she gets away with it, why wouldn't she? :shifty: Blame it all on Ron!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  7. tracyk859

tracyk859 Civilian

Not that her performance was particularly groundbreaking or anything, but I loved the CSI: NY episode where Nelly Furtado was a high-class shoplifter. xD It was just a good episode and she portrayed it well.