EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Thanks for the info on Eric, GregNickRyan. :) I didn't know that, because I don't read spoilers for the show. I agree with you. I would rather have Eric and Natalia friendship scenes, over no interaction at all. If they won't reunite Eric and Natalia as a couple, then I hope they don't put Natalia with somebody else on the show, because I don't see her with anbody else on there as a match for her. She could date somebody who is not at work.

2. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I'm reviving this thread just so that I can share my utter joy over the Eric/Natalia business from last night's episode. I give Adam and Eva an A+ when it comes to speaking with their eyes and body language. From the little that I watched, I definitely got all warm and fuzzy!

3. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hi everyone,, omg i haven't been here for sooo long.. because no EDeN on csim so there's no point of coming here ryt.. but i saw eric and natalia scene on YT "meltdown epi." (the last part when natalia sees eric and then refused to go have a drink with ryan, calleigh and the new dude) -- is there something goin' on with these two again? or its just me... hehehe (i miss EDeN on csi:miami).

4. alexa

alexa Witness

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    I also saw this scene on youtube and thought the same as you!:wtf::eek: loool then I came running to this forum for asking what was that:lol:! and the answer is in Eva / Natalia thread .... sorry for i don't explain to you because I dont speak/write English well (as you can see:lol:) to explain to you the episode.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Gosh, it's been sooooo long since we've all been here!! *hugs all around*

Well, I loved the last episode, & I loved seeing that bit with Eric and Natalia -- it'd been a very long time, & the scene brought back some nice memories. It definilty put a smile on my face, but at the same time, it kinda saddened me.

I'm going to guess you didn't watch the rest of the episode? :p
    Here it is in a nutshell:
    Diamonds are missing from the lab, Eric is on a secret investigation -- Nat's hearing aid freaks out & she catches on to Eric wearing a wire. He tells her he's investigating the team/lab but that he's only doing it to protect the team - she agrees to keep it between them (though according to Eric, Horatio also knows). She tells him to be careful, he claims he isn't going to let anyone get hurt, then she says "I meant you".

While she's understanding in that particular scene, the ending was quite tense, as you saw -- everyone seems to have thier own take on Natalia's actions there. I personally think she was either A) disappointed that Eric was going out with them to spy when he originally said he was trying to protect them, or B) she just didn't want to be involved with the spying because of her own informant history. Either way, there was definitly some tension there. I doubt it will last long though.

While I still need Eric to scrub the ick off him before I can accept him for Nat, I liked the scene, still love the couple (because of their history & great chemistry) -- just wish TPTB wouldn't have destroyed the wonderful character he used to be. All the same, I can appreciate that TPTB finally ALLOWED Eric to venture away from the norm & have some personal scenes with Natalia again.

For fun, here's the lyrics to the song that was playing during that incredibly tense scene.....

Cold Fame/Band of Skulls
    What's the point of fame if it's been abused?
    What's a kid like me even got to lose?
    Here I am on your bed again
    It's too big for the room it's in.

Watch your face and laugh just a little bit,
    Everybody knows that you're good at it,
    But nothin' hurts like unanswered phone
    Drinkin' some, wakin' up alone.

Maybe if i try just a little more,
    I can take myself from this dirty floor
    and walk through buildings of elegance
    Just like you are intellegent

But still i fall from grace with this microphone
    How'd you find yourself if you never roam?

But, Certainly, I'm indebted baby,
    Certainly, certainly, yeah.

I know my place
    but it don't know me

I know my place
    but it don't know me

No one wants to hear that you're breakin' up,
    It wasn't long ago we said 'start me up'
    Now all your dreamin' will have to wait
    While you discern, you'll anticipate

Play your 45 with this late at night
    Open all the windows, turn out the light
    Mysterious creatures will fill the room
    A midnight show just put on for you.

But still i fall from grace with this microphone
    How'd you find yourself if you never roam?

Certainly, I'm indebted baby,
    Certainly, certainly, yeah.

I know my place
    but it don't know me

I know my place
    but it don't know me

Cold fame in my brain, but
    It's okay cuz i know it's the best for me
    ~~~~~

Intersting music choice, I thought.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eric is def more at ease and natural when he is in any scene with Natalia and not trying to fake out anything, though he is still pouty which we all know where he learnt from. It is no surprise that some of you guys see 'something'. ;)

I am thinking the expression he gave Nat at the end could very well meant, 'WTF am I a retard for letting this girl go?' :lol:

I think Eva did awesome in both scenes. :)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just a quick mod post here...

Please refrain from using words like 'retard'. I know it seems very benign but... we don't want to push the boundaries of words that can hurt people. In this case people with learning disabilities, etc....

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Back to Eric and Natalia :D

8. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Probably not (yet, anyway ;)) but we can dream, can't we?

I got particularly excited when she first suspected he was wearing the wire. I loved how she just stuck out her hand and started feeling around his chest, and he didn't try to stop her from doing so at all.

I was also quite a sucker for the looks the two of them exchanged at the end. While I know no more than anyone else about why Nat suddenly backed out at the last minute, I have a theory... Maybe she was trying to help him with his investigation in a way. As soon as Calleigh said that her and Eric were going to tag along, it was obvious to me that he'd have to turn off his mic in order to keep 'Talia from going crazy. By backing out of drinks, she left Eric no reason why he couldn't record what would be one tipsy conversation by the exact people he's supposed to be "spying" on.

Just a thought.

9. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Agreed with what everyon said! And it feels good to be back in this thread again! :) Miss those EDeN days! I just love how Natalia always watches Eric as he walks by. I wonder why she does that?! :p I think Eric wishes she had gone with them. He looked a little upset that she backed out. I think Nat made a good choice though. She's kinda staying out of the waters. I just hope for more EDeN goodness before the season ends. If not hopefully next season will have some scenes. Eva did amazing as usual though. In both episodes! :thumbsup:

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I liked this couple back in season 4,although they had a relationship for a short time.I absolutely prefer Natalia to be Eric's girlfriend than Calleigh.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

A little mod business...

Please remember to use spoiler codes when discussing the episode until it has aired throughout the US.

Second, remember the three line rule. Post minimum three lines of discussion per post.

Thank you :D

Back to Eric and Natalia

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

I really like these two together. Natalia is this sweet person and Eric with his poutiness and volitile temper; I think she just softens him a bit.
    I also like the fact that Nat tells him about himself once in a while. :lol:
    Not to mention they just look hot together. :lol: I think that there is still a connection. JMO

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

You summed it up right, slower. :)
    Natalia and Eric are opposites in attitude, but together they connect on a soulful level, and the way they look at each other = HOT. I love how they respond to each other as they both complete each other's thoughts. I'm glad to see them having scenes as friends. Though I hope they will become closer and rediscover their feelings for each other as the show continues on.

14. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hey y'all.. just wanna share these caps from "season 901 - fallen" at the end of the episode.. eric/natalia vs. ryan/walter. i thought they were awesome team! lol :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks so much for the caps, honey. :p

This was the only part of the episode I could tolerate Eric, unfortunatly. His mood was lighter, he was having a good time smiling & relaxed. I will always say that Natalia brings out the best in him, she brings out the best in all the boys actually, but it really shows with Delko....he's much more calmer & at ease when he's around her, & far more likable.