Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

well the scene was so hot, as i said in another thread i was not surprised for the way they did because of the pics! i'm so happy for the answer cath gave to vartann because i think it's too soon to start that kind of relationship! however their moments on this episode were full, i mean there was passion, love, happiness, sweetness, seriousness,etc. now i'm curious to know what will they do in their future... this story interests me a lot!!

2. electra

electra Pathologist

I just watched and I am still in shock!! .:drool: I can not comment on the bed scene becouse it was too HOT for words.

I also liked the last scene better.Is clear that they do that a lot so it's not only hot sex,there is also friendship.Second,I also agree that they are in love.Catherine record with men has been bad and it's just so her to be guarded now.I really like that the writers are keeping her character as usual.But she will eventually say yes.And third,Was it just me or did she sat at his lap at the end?:)

Vartan was just so nice not pushing her and acceptimg how she is that I am also in love wiht him already.:lol:

3. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

At first i thought she was sat on his lap but she was sat on the arm of the sofa with one hand on his knee and the other on his shoulder (i couldn't stop watching her massage his shoulder lol). The fact that lou was just sat in her office reading a magazine was part of the reason the end was my favourite part, you can almost imagine him waiting for her to finish work so they can head out together. Love to see what brass/and or grissom's reaction to their relationship will be.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks Sinclair.I am definely going to watch again the episode at home.I am so waiting for Brass reaction becouse I am sure he would make a sarcastic comment and tease her about it and that is going to be so much fun.:lol:.But they are good friends and he is going to be happy for her.

I am not sure how Grissom in going to react.But I hope that they at least show an email from him saying that he is happy for her.

5. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Was watching the opening scene again (i won't say what number time this was, purely because i've lost count), noticed alex carter braced their impact against the wall with his hands, made me wonder if the little laugh between them afterwards was actually marg/alex and not cath/vartann. How great would it be to hear marg or alex's views on filming this episode, lol.

6. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartillows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

I don't normally post in this thread b/c I've never shipped anyone on CSI (I'm more of a CSI: Miami type of gal;)), but I just had to pop in to say how much I'm enjoying how things are unfolding romantically between Catherine and Vartann. :thumbsup: That opening scene in "Blood Moon" was an absolute scorcher!:drool: And I really liked the bantering between them during the rest of the episode. (Loved the scene where Hodges interrupted Vartann asking her to move in with him ... too cute!) And I think the writers really nailed that final scene where Cath gently turned Lou down. As much as my hopelessly romantic side wanted her to say yes:luvlove:, having her be more cautious was totally true to the character.

I'm so hoping that there's a behind-the-scenes interview between Marg & Alex for "Blood Moon" on the Season 11 DVD! I'd also love to know what was going through their minds and happening on the set while they were filming this steamy scene.:)

7. electra

electra Pathologist

There is not anyone that has watched Catherine and Vartan scenes more then me,Sinclair.:lol: I just noticed now that he was really sad when she said no about moving in together.He accepted becouse he loves her but I was clear that he wanted different.It was not the right time and I agree with the writers on this but I expect that some day she will say yes.

Nice to see you here, Delquesne.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I sooo want to see an interview about this scene. I'm really intrigued as to how their relationship is offscreen. And I don't mean that they have anything romantic because I know Marg is very happy with her guy right now but just in general because I've just never seen them as Marg and Alex and I'm curious.

I really, really hope that with Marg leaving they give them a proper resolution because this is a great ship and it would be so dissapointing if they killed one of them off or break them up or some other angsty conclusion. Like we've said before, Vartann can still work as a detective and we could hear about what's going on with Cath through him. Maybe hear about how they'll be getting married and stuff like that ;).

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

The Vartillows portion of this episode was awesome. The opening scene was just straight up freaking hot. I love how Cath bumped her head, and they both giggled. And then Cath throwing Lou on the bed. I mean, RAWR. Marg wasn't kidding when she said Catherine is an animal in bed. I thought it was really well done cutting between the scenes of the murder and their roll in the sack. But seriously, it was sexy and you could tell that Marg and Alex were having fun with it. I want to hear M talk about this scene. =D

As for the other parts, it shows the range of Marg and Alex. They had the hot scene to start off, and then they shared some really tender scenes. I liked the last scene. It was really tender and kinda sad, but it shows how Cath doesn't want to ruin this. She's been burned and hurt several times, and in the end, the fact that she enjoys this and wants it to work outweighs the passion.

Can't wait to see Alex back this season, if the other two are any indication of the sweet little moments. <3

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Knock knock... Hi everyone! :lol:

I don't really have much to say since people here pretty much think the same about THE SCENE. It's just funny how Kie and Heather and I all thought of an interview Marg did during season 4 where she said Catherine was an animal in bed when asked about her relationship with Chris. It inspired an idea and I made this GIF for my Tumblr. Thought I'd share with you guys. :D

In action.

11. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Haha, that GIF's great Erica, if marg had timed that jump wrong it could of been very painful for alex!

I'm hoping the end scene isn't a sign that things are going to get angsty for the couple and end badly. It was refreshing to see both catherine and lou smiling and laughing, especially the 'you gonna give me a ticket, copper' line.

I guess the writers need to give themselves as many options as possible, what with the uncertainty over marg's contract.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Erica. :D Love that scene. :lol:
    Obviously, Lou does too. He is totally okay with her being in charge. And I would love to hear what Marg has to say about filming this scene. I remember back in season 5 and her commentary about Weeping Willows and how she liked working with Alex back then. I can only imagine what she as to say now.

Okay that being said, please let's keep this thread geared toward Catherine and Lou please. I know it's temping to veer more toward the actors themselves but this thread is for Catherine and Lou and their relationship. Thank you. :D

The hopeless romantic in me wanted her to say YES to Lou's offer to move in with him. But the Catherine Willows fan that I am realized that she knows better. She knew she didn't want to lose the wonderfully hot, sexy and to the other extreme low-key relationship they have. They both know that they work together well but also she likes her privacy and possibly a place for Lindsey to come home to. I'm sure it would be weird for Lindsey to come home from college to Lou's place. That's another factor I'm sure Catherine thought of when she gave Lou her answer.

I have to say, I LOVE how they wrote his character. He didn't give her an ultimatum. He didn't say IT'S ALL OR NOTHING. He said ,"Yeah, I'll take it." He respects her and isn't going to pressure her into making a decision that could wind up breaking them up.

I hope the writers don't add any angst to their relationship. The 'will they or won't they' doesn't suit them. They are two people who found each other and are mature enough to let one another lead their own lives. Please keep that up. :D

13. ladyhunter

I was thinking about this.... I wonder how people would feel if we saw an episode with Vartann and *gasp* no Catherine? We know that Marg is in a limited number of episodes this season so, how would it be if Vartann worked a case with Nick, Ray, Greg, Sara, etc.. without Cath?

I'd love to see Vartann and Sara work together again. She would be the one to ask the more personal questions about his relationship with Cath. I could also see Vartann blushing some if Sara asks something pretty personal. ;)

I say this because as much as I LOVE them as a couple and I have for a long time, I would be such a shame to only use him for 'Cath's boyfriend' and nothing else. Vartann has some background now, it would be a shame to waste it before the end of the season or when Marg leaves.

14. ladyhunter

Just saw the pictures for Wild Life. It's supposed to air in a couple weeks. Catherine and Lou are working together again. WHOO HOO. I was a bit apprehensive about the next time we saw Vartann. I was hoping they wouldn't break up, but that doesn't look like the case. At least from the pics anyway. I'm wondering if she'll reconsider his offer? What do you guys think?

15. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Great photos, good to see that it looks like vartann will also be working with nick.

Cath and Lou look very relaxed in each other's presence, wonder why they are sat on those wicker seats though, seems an odd thing to be doing at a crime scene :).

Noticed the episode writtens by the same pair that wrote blood moon, they must be the assigned cath/vartann writers :lol:.

It looks to be a lighthearted episode so i'm hoping there might be a team moment at the end of the episode but including vartann, it'd be nice to see cath/vartann interacting with the rest of the team but during out of work hours (almost like the bowling but with vartann and brass present).

Wonder if they'll bring up anything that occured in blood moon, maybe end the ep with them at home emptying the dishwasher together ;)