Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Paul/Brass #2

Here's a cap from S/10 with Nick~

NEVERLAND

2. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yes I know -- I haven't been here in forever but -- I don't know guys -- maybe it's me but I find Brass different this season -- actually I found him different at the end of last season. Maybe I'm just viewing him differently but he just seems a little off to me -- I find he's not the same sarcastic, witty Captain that we all know and love -- he seems to have a harder edge -- and I've noticed this with his interactions with Cath -- which I'm not caring for by the way -- and anyone who knows me, knows why -- I'd prefer a happier relationship between Jim and Cath -- and I'm not happy about the Cath and Vartann pairing at all (I know I'm definitely in the minority there) -- again anyone who knows me knows why -- but this isn't the place to talk about that.

Although the Pool Shark episode was more to may tastes. Jim was more to my liking in that episode. And I've seen the previews for tomorrows ep and it looks like one I'm not gonna like that at all. But I will watch it. Just to see Paul -- hopefully.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

He was definitely on edge in Meat Jeckyl and Shock Waves. Every time he snapped at Cath, all I could think of was that time she shared a drink with him like Grissom used to. Pool Shark seemed a bit better, so hopefully it was just the whole Jeckyl/Haskell thing, and he'll be back to his usual loveable self soon..

At least he was nice to Nick!
    Drops, bringing out the best in them all :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  4. Desertwind

To me he's exactly the same as always, the same snarky, cynical, sarcastic remarks. He's not changed one iota since the 1st episode. That's what's so great about him, he stays the same & is the same, and is someone we all like to see and hear, on CSI~

MASCARA

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Hey, brassfan24, nice to see you again!

It's not just you. Before the JB forum took a dive, we were commenting on how he seemed off starting in the second half of last season. He's lost his snark and his spark. Personally, I think it left with Grissom. If you really want to see how much he's changed, watch Rashomama. That was some classic Brass.

Me either. I'd really like to know what the writers are going for now. Back in S9, they were friends, having a drink. Brass looked out for her and she looked out for him (hence, the drink). Last season they barely acknowledged each other. Gotta say, I'm really not liking what they've done to the Brass and Catherine friendship.

6. Desertwind

One of Cath and Brass from season 3~

ONE HIT WONDER

7. Desertwind

One of Brass and "sexy kitty" from "Fur And Loathing" S/4~He was so embarassed walking with this costumed cat:alienblush:

BRASS AND "SEXY KITTY"

8. Desertwind

One of Brass and Nick, they both work well together too:bolian:

NEVERLAND

9. Desertwind

Here's one of Brass from S/7 "TGTBATD" with him, Grissom and Cath~and one from "Ending Happy" also S/7, with him and Grissom~

TGTBATD

ENDING HAPPY

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

brassfan24, I have to agree that good ol' Captain Brass seems to be a bit 'off' lately. He comes off as depressed to me. :confused:

11. Desertwind

12. Desertwind

13. Desertwind

One of Brass/Paul with Robert/Doc:bolian:

PAUL AND ROBERT

14. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

Brass seems to be old and tired - at least he looks like that in this season. I'm not sure if it's because of his hair or because he seems to be a lot in an office and not out with the CSI anymore.

15. Desertwind

A cap of Brass and Sara from last Thursday's ep.~ he was so funny "Sylvestor and Tweety:lol:

WILD LIFE