George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could I leave you all theme-less for so long?! My sincere apologies :)

How about the opposite of Spookyfan's theme for this one? I'd like your best serious Nick pictures please. Angry, focused, scowley, concentrating, I'm down for anything where Nick, George, etc look serious. 12 in 24 hours please :D

Wasn't it kind of Mother Nature to stop raining long enough for us to get home and get the groceries inside? :rolleyes: I don't know what I'm going to do on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - It's supposed to be sunny! :wtf: (Technically I know what I'm doing on Friday - capping Blood Moon! :lol:)

Second set of serious...
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Congratulations, Bookgirl!! :) I am sure I will dupe, somehow...some way....since I didn't take the time to look at all the pics. But...I'm posting anyway, and by the way...

This is my 6,000th post on Talk CSI!!
yay.gif

<ahem> Now that I have that out of the way... :)

One
Two
Three :adore:
Four
Five :lol: He really hates that sandwich!
Six

Oh...and just one other thing while I'm here...I put my two weeks notice in at work today. :D Long story short, but I'm taking a better job elsewhere. :)

Sorry for being so late, you restless natives. My internet was out last night and I couldn't figure out how to post in the Ward on my phone. Intended to post an explanation and a plee for more time at work today only to find the Ward blocked. Foolish IT guys! Give me five minutes I'll be back with winners!

No time for adlibs. Once again I apologize ladies.

Runners up:
Raynn
Princess
JacOLantern
Smokey

And the winner is Blackflag because serious scruff is some serious business.

Sorry for being so late, you restless natives. My internet was out last night and I couldn't figure out how to post in the Ward on my phone. Intended to post an explanation and a plee for more time at work today only to find the Ward blocked. Foolish IT guys!

I'm just glad to hear that you're OK :) we do get worried about one another :)

After hours of deliberations :lol:, when it was brought to Smokey's and my attention, we have decided to tweak the guidelines ever so slightly to try and help keep the theme game running smoothly for all you posters.

Basically the 24 hour rule is still in affect once the theme has been posted, unless real life dictates otherwise (because we all know that things can happen, unexpectedly, that could detain us from posting). So because of this possible scenario, a 6 hour buffer zone will be put into place. Should the present challenge runner not be able to return to post the next winner within that extra time frame, the runner up from the previous theme will automatically be declared the winner and can post the next challenge.

And should none of this make sense...:lol:, the guidelines on the first page will explain it.........that is because Smokey wrote it so much simpler.

No worries bookghoul. Sometimes things happen beyond one's control. The main thing is that you are okay. :)

New Nick in less than an hour! :drool: :) :drool:

Sorry for being so late, you restless natives. My internet was out last night and I couldn't figure out how to post in the Ward on my phone. Intended to post an explanation and a plee for more time at work today only to find the Ward blocked. Foolish IT guys! Give me five minutes I'll be back with winners!

No time for adlibs. Once again I apologize ladies.
Yes, we are very restless natives. :D You are going to have to beg, plead, whatever to those IT guys to get the Ward unblocked. They obviously don't understand the need for Nick! ;)

And the winner is Blackflag because serious scruff is some serious business.

You wanted serious and that was the first thing I thought of. He was so serious there. I know I'm slow at time but did anybody notice what looks like a few grey hairs right in the front? :drool: (or maybe it's just the lighting - I'll believe what I want tho!)

New theme...

I want Nick with another CSI. Watch your Greg pics and yes it can be Warrick, Grissom & Keppler. Up to 12 in probably closer to 22 hours as I've got to do it on the other computer. :)

Enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

:shifty: Now off to read what Smokey put in the first page because, well, I confuse easily and DJ confused me. :wtf:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back