**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

LOL, yes, that is Jon's double. LOL, I didn't realize he was in the picture until after, but I think its cool!

2. nwolfson22

I am so glad we are getting a plethora of information these days, can't wait for tomorrow night! The cell phone/computer is gonna be turned off and I am gonna just soak it all in.

Glad you all enjoyed the pictures, I had a wonderful time on vacation watching "the magic happen."
    I can't wait for Episode 5....my rental car is gonna be in it! LOL

3. nwolfson22

I honestly cannot decide who is cuter, I am seriously torn between the two, but why should I have to choose? Can't I just have both? Hhaha:guffaw::drool:

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

nwoflson22 and baybeehannah, just wanted to let you both know that you can edit your post for up to 24 hours, instead of triple/quadruple posting. Not only is it easier for people to respond to each idea, but it de-clutters the thread. Cooperation in the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Also, since the [url="http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=1105995#post1105995]Episode Thread for 'Fallen'[/url] has been started, all spoilers and discussion related to that episode can carry on there while this thread continues with discussion for the rest of the season. :)

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

6. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Thanks for all those videos!!! I'm so psyched for tomorrow!!!

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A season preview via TV Guide.

Apparently the writer (or the copy editor) didn't check their facts. It's Caine!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Thanks Vegaslights. :p

I'm not sure how to feel about Horatio becoming as dangerous as his opponents, but the team needing each other & Natalia's character development sounds excellent.

9. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I had to laugh every time they said Horatio Cane. Who is this man and where is the CSI leader Caine? :lol: I also liked how they were sure the glasses and one liners were there to stay. Wouldn't be Miami without them :p

I'm really looking forward to seeing them give Natalia more importance this season, she really deserves it after they screwed her over in S8. Of course they went and left any news of Ryan out, but I guess we can only expect so much from tptb.

I would have taken an alive Jesse over EC 'back and forthing' and day of the week though :shifty:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It's really about time it was remembered they are a team.I hope this isn't just talk,yet again.
    No surprise there,I think it's a bad habit that's getting old.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Everytime there is an article like this one, I scan it for news of Ryan and everytime I am disappointed. Kinda makes one wonder if tptb even remember he is on the show. And great_zombie is right; it is getting quite old:(

On the positive side, Natalia is finally getting quality screentime after being ignored for the last couple of seasons.

12. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Yeah, that's really too bad - he mentioned that Natalia's a mystery, but so is Ryan...too bad, I really would like to see some background on him though a Natalia back story isn't so bad

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Let's hope they are not mentioning Ryan because they want to surprise us. I am sure there will be a good storyline for him this season. I am glad they kept Jon No. 3 in the opening credits, although they kept the same photos.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan saying "you're hiding something" in the preview for next week... hmmm I wonder if he's saying that to Erica. Or is Erica the blonde victim?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.