**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
New press release for an upcoming episode (I'm totally blanking on the episode number, apologies!)

AFTER A REALITY STAR IS MURDERED, THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE SHOW'S OBSESSED FANS AND ITS CAST'S HIDDEN PASTS TO FIND THE KILLER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCT. 31

"Reality Kills" - When a reality star is murdered, the CSIs investigate the cast, the obsessed fans, and the stars' hidden pasts to find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 31 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST
Zachary Rittner....................... Matthew Florida
Gabe Calligan.................... Michael Carbonaro
Shea Williamson..................... Vanessa Lengies
Courtney Alderman................... Kristen Renton
Dan Wilson................................... Matt Gerald
Doctor Joyce Carmel..................... Lesley Fera
James Reed................................ Edwin Hodge
Arthur Martinez....................... Randy Vasquez
Tyler Wilson................................ Jacob Tudela
Too-Shea Lookalike................. Alex Mauriello
Wayne Bullock........ Paul McCarthy-Boyington
Hannah Beckstrom................. Marina Benedict

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Scrivner
DIRECTED BY: Marco Black

thank you very much this really looks amazing but it's really just telling who's gonna die because the rest wakes up that scene

Looky what I found on YouTube, a new interview with Adam Rodriguez but it also has NEW scenes from the Premier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qabyNtaoV8

Thanks baybeehannah :thumbsup:!
Only two days away :)! For the first time since CBS announced that CSIM will air on Sundays, I am glad it's airing a day earlier!
Btw, I really got a kick out of seeing both Eric and Horatio fussing over Calleigh while all the others are left to fend for themselves :guffaw:! Priorities ;)!

Bill AZ, I saw the same promo -- H & Frank are a great team :lol:

RE: interview/premiere shots. At least it looks as though they get to Jesse soon -- I hope they just leave Calleigh laying on the floor. :p

A few promo pics for episode 5 'Reality Kills'

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/search?restrict=%2Fcbs_entertainment&words=csi+miami&config=photos&limit_search=&sort=time&x=17&y=9
Thanks for the promo pics,glad to see Ryan pictured.
Hope we get a larger version of the pic soon.

Thank you for pics nwolfson!! JT what a hottie. I do like that suit on him; better than the Matlock suit from last season. Then again it does look like it; only altered.:lol:

Still not my fav; but I do like Adam's hair. I hated the skinhead look; I like a man with some hair.:lol:

Thank you so much for the photos, nwolfson22!

Do you realize that we are going to see five episodes in a row! I can't remember this ever happening! Makes the wait worth it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back