Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

oh those pictures are so hot, thanks for sharing!!! i love them more and more... they seem very hot but at the same time they are so cute together! i know we'll watch a scene full of passion and obviously love!! this is one of the best couple ever! i'm so curious to know if the scene will be at the end or at the beginning of the episode.... i'd like to watch it at the beginning,as someone said, and then i'd like to see them arriving together to the crime scene! i'm waiting for this episode!!!

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think my jaw hit the floor when I saw the promo as well. And now the caps. OH MY....
    It's obvious they want each other and want to be with each other. I was a bit curious though, with the talk of Vampires and such, I'm wondering if he's going to bite her neck??? That would be funny, getting called to a crime scene with a hickey. I'm not thinking it's going to happen but...
    And now I do like the idea of them being interrupted, but if it's him in the last pic, and it looks like it is, the 'date' happened afterward. He'd have to change his clothes, and unless he has some at Cath's place (which could be a possibility) the crime scene is before hand. Just my thoughts.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

He wouldn't necessarily need to have changed. Blue shirt, black pants. The only thing missing from the images would be the jacket, which could easily have been the first thing he took off.

Basically ever other cop ship that had a scene like this had a call interrupt them, so I think it's only fair to do it to them, too.

I honestly wasn't expecting to see anything of the scene in the promo. Apparently CBS likes feeding my shipping.

4. GraveyardShift

GraveyardShift Victim

As the promo came up I was like 'oh great, more Twilight stuff, it's really making it's way around everywhere! Werewolves vs. vampires blah blah blah...
    But the scene came up and I was like 'Hot damn.' It really looks like they have it set so they'll be interrupted, and yes, I don't think he necessarily had to change either

5. ladyhunter

I'm thinking they do get interrupted. That would be hot. And as someone mentioned, the UST would be killing them. Knowing they were undressing each other not to long before getting called to a crime scene together... OH MY. :drool:

OR the 'date' could happen at the end of the episode. I have to say this, since the episode deals with Vampires and such, he could be teasing her pretending to bite her, hence her face in the first cap. Just a thought.

Either way, it will be hot. No doubt

6. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I can picture the scene flashing between cath and vartann at the hotel/house, and the guy running through the woods, ending with him being murdered and cath/vartann getting interrupted.

When it comes to the season 11 dvd, how great would it be to have marg and alex do an audio commentary for this episode :lol:.

7. ladyhunter

The more I watch that trailer, the more I like the idea of them switching from the guy running and Cath/Lou then BAM, they are at the scene together.
    Sort of explains the last cap, they are together at the scene. :)
    And I'm also curious as to how much more they will show. I wonder if the scene of him taking off his shirt (and *nods to Alex Carter shirtless*) will be where they get interrupted?
    I know I kept saying that I was really unsure of a 'bed scene'. I was imagining a corny 'afterward' scenario, but those pics are just HOT. I also said on the episode thread that Blood Moon was written by two women. Women tend to make bed scenes and love scenes come across better. IMHO. I think it's also true about how they portray Vampires. So I'm not surprised that the 'bed/love scene' was in this particular episode.

8. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Glad i don't have work tomorrow so i can watch blood moon at 3am in blighty :). Got to agree that having two female writers for this episode is probably for the best in terms of the cath/lou scene.

It occured to me, watching the extended preview for blood moon, that in csi time it has jumped forward from may 24th in "shock waves" to october 7th in "blood moon". So the cath/lou scene is technically them 5 months ish into their relationship :).

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Back in May (in Meat Jeckyl), it was implied that they were already spending the night together (talking about getting out of bed in the morning). I think they actually started getting serious after Panty Sniffer - his comment about missing having someone to come home to was sort of an invitation..

Only half an hour left to find out just how serious they've gotten. :)

ETA
    Don't be late turning on the TV!
    I actually found it a bit weird though, being cut with the murder.

At the end.. Poor Lou! :( Catherine should take Hodges advice (of all the strange places to get advice from :lol:) - he's a great guy, she shouldn't lose him. :(

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  10. GraveyardShift

GraveyardShift Victim

They just jumped straight to it from the beginning! Didn't expect that, but having it together with the murder scene was interesting with the two scenes jumping back and forth..

But, boy, now I feel bad for Lou.. once Hodges gave her the advice I thought 'Oh man she's gotta say yes.' But she didn't and I do understand her point of view I guess.. (Hodges' advice made me feel sad for him too :()

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That was a hot scene in the beginning. Even after seeing pics I did not expected it to be like that. Cath and Lou definitely have great chemistry. I loved the scene in the lab when he asked her to move in. He is definitely ready to go all the way and head over heels for her. I was so sad for him when she said no in the end. But I do see where she is coming from because it's not like she has the best track record when it comes to men so I saw it more like she was scared of going that extra mile and then having it all be over. She finally found someone that's worth it and I think that she is being extra careful both to protect herself and the relationship. Though I have a feeling she'll change her mind down the road ;). Hodges talking to her was sweet and she was quite surprised by it. I love the way she and Lou smile at each other, it's so natural and they look so happy. If someone has screencaps of them smiling I would be a very happy shipper:D.

12. ladyhunter

I think I finally recovered from the opening scene. When I first heard they were doing a bed scene, my thought was WHY? NOW I know why?

They have great chemistry, the banter afterward was great. "You know the speed limit is not a suggestion"

"You going to give me a ticket copper?" Loved that part.

I think Lou really wants to make things work between him and Cath. He was so brazen to ask her at the lab about moving in together.
    I like how in the end she said she's not willing to lose him over emptying the dishwasher.
    And he didn't make her choose, sort of an all or NOTHING sort of thing. He wants her, and she wants him, she's just not ready to give it all away. The female writers really nailed her character by not having Catherine immediately jump at his offer.

There is so much more I should say about them but I think my brain has short circuited due to the opening scene.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

With everything else that went on I had forgotten about this small bit. That was funny and cute. I like that they tease each other like that.

I keep watching the scene in the corridor and I love her tone and reaction when he tells her about moving in: "What did you just say?" I just love the way she said that.

Yeah that's usually the dramatic direction the writers like to take. I'm glad they didn't and it really showed that Vartann just really wants to be with her. I think that at this point he is ready to go all the way and dare I say really has fallen for her. I think that for Cath the only thing that holds her back is previous experiences which have made her be more cautious and held back. But IMO he is really smitten by her and like he said in the P. Sniffer he is looking for someone to come home to and not just some fling; he is really serious about this relationship. Which is not to say that Cath isn't, I just think it'll take her more time to fully give all because of her past.

14. ladyhunter

Oh Catherine has fallen for him too. It was obvious way back in Better Off Dead when Sara asked her about Vartann. The look on her face said it all.

Catherine knows that moving wouldn't be in the best interest of either one of them. She values her privacy and he respects that about her. He said he'd take their relationship as it is.

I watched the end scene again. The part where Cath said, "the bride will be spending her honeymoon in jail. So much for love"
    Vartann said something like "What does that say about the rest of us."

So I thinking the 'I love you's' have already been said. They are both committed to each other just not ready to move in yet.

15. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Think i've finally recovered from the opening 40 seconds of last night's episode :). They went a lot further than i was expecting them too, not that i'm complaining :lol:.

Loved the speeding comment, nice to see vartann more relaxed and jokey, have to say i like the no tie look on alex carter, was amused that he seemed to be still tucking his shirt in as they walked to the scene.

Was really surprised that he asked her too move in with him, didn't see that coming but i loved her reaction and lou spinning round to look at hodges. Loved that he said he wanted to cook for her every night and that she'd get breakfast in bed if she's good :lol:.

The end scene in the office was, for me, the best part of the episode. Love when he said 'there's still hope for the rest of us.....i hope' and catherine's little laugh at that, agree that they've already had the 'i love you's'.

Actually pleased that they had catherine say no for now as it fits with the history of catherine. I also think that lou, while clearly disheartened, understand her past relationships would make her hesitant to move in together. Hope this doesn't create to much angsty tension for them now though, especially as it looks like it'll be a few episodes until alex carter appears again.

Overall the episode really showcased the great chemistry between marg and alex, can't wait to see how their relationship pans out over the rest of the season.