Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Brennan's face when Booth & the new girl left, absolutely heartbreaking.

She admitted she dreamt about her & Booth being together...that's gotta say something.

I love Angela, she always tells it like it is.

Clark was absolutely great on this episode. He cracked me up during his "rant".

Brennan going off on Clark, my friend & I noticed that the only time she goes off on people is when Booth is involved.

Brennan living the life she expected, absolutely painful.

Someone make the new girl go away, she is causing me pain.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Way too much kissing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That got annoying :rolleyes:.

Ok, and please don't kill me, but I like that they are showing Booth in this relationship like he really is invested in it and not like I'm with this girl but I'm still totally in love with Brennan. We all know he loves Bones but I like the fact that he is taking this relationship seriously and is putting forth all his effort to move on. To me it's more realistic. And it's fine with me cause I know that somewhere down the road he'll come back to Brennan. I have to admit that I'm still a little pissed of at Brennan turning him down and rubbing whats-his-name in his face. The dude that she went out with last season. Anyway, I like that she has to realize some things now.

The George Clooney bit made me laugh :lol:.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I don't mind that he has a girlfriend and all, but they need to tone down that kissing stuff. Way too much of it. I don't know what was more nauseating, Hannah and Booth kissing so much or when Daisy calls Sweets "Lancelot". :lol:

The funniest part was that it didn't look a thing like Clooney. :lol:

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

So, Angela is pregnant on Bones. But remember when Brennan was baby crazy? Will there be any follow-up?

ADAM: I can't promise that the show will revisit that story in conjunction with Angela's pregnancy, but executive producer Stephen Nathan certainly hasn't forgotten about Brennan's desire to be a mother — or Booth's part in helping out. "Brennan expressed a desire and it surprised her," he says. "And while that moment has passed, Booth's donation still exists. That's really all I can say about that at this point. But with Brennan expressing that desire, it's hard to un-ring that bell."

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Hmmm. I love this show, but that Jersey Shore stuff was just a little too ridiculous, sorry.

6. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I thought it was hilarious. Bones being so interested in the sub culture :lol: "Eureka! A gathering of guidos!"

7. GregNickRyanFan

Still sick of all the kissing.

Booth: What's going on with the maggots? They're like freaky happy.

Vampire from New Jersey lol.

The bugs that were jumping from the body kind of looked like popcorn. :lol:

Brennan watches reality shows? And she thinks they're documentaries? :lol:

44 hours of labor? Yikes!

Eureka :lol:

Brennan translating the "Jersey" speak to Booth was amusing.

:lol: at her trying to intimidate the suspect and the expressions he was making were like "man, this chick is crazy". :lol:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

There we go with the kissing again....:rolleyes:

Last night's episode made me laugh... a lot. There were some great lines and expressions from Brennan. Her translations to Booth and Booth's annoyance were funny :lol:. Plus there was a lot of "literal Bones" which I always love. Like when she said to the intern that she wasn't being kind she was being factual or when she explained to Booth's girlfriend that she had never been on a spaceship so she wouldn't know how they are. When she takes things really literal like that it always makes me laugh. I liked the end when she was leaving Booth's apartment because you could see she was sad and affected by Booth's relationship with whats-her-name. I'm sorry I just can't for the life of me remember her name!! Anyway, I thought that this is one of the episodes that has made it the most evident how much she is affected by Booth having a relationship and I liked that.

The maggots jumping and the skin peeling off were absolutely gross :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Booth's gf's name is Hannah. And yeah, Brennan did look kind of sad... but its her own fault cause he wanted her, but she said she couldn't go there.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you, yes Hannah!! I was way too lazy to google it :lol:

Yep I agree it's her fault, though I see given how she is that the concept of being in love is difficult for her to understand. But I do like the path their taking Brennan down now. It'll make her have to learn a lot about love and herself and what she really wants. Like she said to Angela she is the only one living the life she wanted, but I think she's realizing it's not exactly what she expected. I think the season will be interesting in that we'll see a lot of waking up in Brennan.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, the highlights were the Booth/Brennan longing moments for sure. But I just felt like all the Jersey Shore stuff was over the top. And Brennan's fascination (while a couple of her lines were pretty funny) overall seemed a tad preposterous.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I agree its a little odd that Brennan would be so fascinated with the whole Jersey shore thing. :lol:

I thought it was funny though when she asked if the vic's stalker would be strong enough to kill him the way he was killed... and then she sees the catfight and says, "I withdraw the question". :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Last night's episode was okay. But this is the last one till November? :wtf:

Why does it not surprise me that Hodgins knows the science show?

All the rhyming sentences were annoying.

I loved the team's smiles when Brennnan was doing the show.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I thought that it was a mix of the characters smiling and the actors being really amused by Emily D. :lol:

It was an ok episode. I found myself kind of bored at times. The dude kind of annoyed me. Though I found it funny that Brennan immediately started calling him "dude" :lol:.

I loved the opening sequence with Booth and Brennan talking about the perfect murder. That was so funny, especially when they met up with Cam and she was like :wtf:.

Part I liked the most: No Hannah, so no annoying, endless kissing :rolleyes::lol:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, the break from the constant kissing scenes was nice. I swear I thought I was watching Buffy and Angel smooching endlessly again LOL.