CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah Eric always sends a little update type letter with his autographs. I think I read somewhere that his mom helps him with his fan mail.

2. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Yeah, and he's really nice. Here's the letter he sent me:

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/NanchyCSI/CSI/scan0001.jpg?t=1281840948

As you can see, it is from May 2008. I sent him a request in December 2007. It came back pretty fast, if we count that I live so far away. And I don't even remember what I wrote to him, all I know is that there were lots of grammar mistakes(I was in 6th grade and still didn't know English well enough). I think I embarrassed myself :(

But he was nice and he knew to read it(I think :lol:). I wonder what he would say if he knew I was 12 at the time(I forgot to write my age lol) It was great that he informed me about 9th season.

3. kim_amor

kim_amor Victim

4. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I havent' been here in a while but i'm still around. I got a photo of christoper redman (michael travers) as a result from a short email to try and find out how to get a picture for him. Was a nice surprised as i didn't really expect to hear bck or if i did an email as to what addy to use. Email was sent 7-23-10 and got the pic on 8-11-10

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/autographs/christopherredman.jpg

I also sent eddie cibrian a letter with 2 pics on 7-30-10 and got both back signed and personalized on 8-11-10.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/autographs/eddiecibrian1.jpg
    and
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/autographs/eddiecibrian2.jpg

5. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Those are great! :thumbsup:

6. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Just got Emily Procter's autograph today! I was super thrilled. She sent an autographed pic and a small trading card thingy :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  7. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

I've tried several times to get a signed piccie of Melina (Stella).
    I've sent International Reply Coupons & my own picture downloaded from the net, and am still waiting for a reply.
    Now she's left CSI:NY, I've given up hope.

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

The only fan letter I've sent to date is to Leonardo Dicaprio, not yet sent any to any of the CSI cast, but now that I've seen this thread I'm thinking of maybe doing so. At the moment though I'm currently trying to write a letter to send to Damian Kindler, Martin Wood and Amanda Tapping of Sanctuary, I hadn't thought about asking for an autograph but I might do.

But it's cool that people have gotten Autographs. Anyone written to any of the NY cast, if so anyone know any addresses for them. Would love to maybe write to Gary or Eddie or Carmine or someone.

9. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Carmine is pretty good with fan mail. It took me two years to hear back from gary. Have yet to hear back from eddie though he's on my list to try again...

10. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Once I've written this letter to Amanda, Damian and Martin I might write one to Carmine as well. I hope you get a response back from Eddie though too.

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

This might have been asked and answered but I will admit I am too lazy to check throught every page. I want to send CSI NY's AJ Buckley a letter. Dont care if I get anything in return. When I googled this seemed good.... http://www.fanmail.biz/92305.html The thing is both Gary's and Anna's from the same site are the same and are for the studio.

So anyone that has written or sent him something (preferably current as possible) please post said address.

Thank you very much in advance. :D

12. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

What is address for gaining Jonathan Togo's autograph?

Thanks guys

13. Lucrezia

Lucrezia Rookie

Just for the fun of it I am thinking of sending fanmail but as I am new to this just a quick question. Is it better to sent the letter to CBS or a address found somewhere online? For example Ted Danson I can sent it to CBS or to the address for example stated here

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

I wrote a letter to the writers room and look what I got:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Wow.

I wanna write to Gary Sinise but I wonder what his contact info will be now that he isnt with CBS.