Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I was thinking more on the fact that the writers could get Greg to share his own post-traumatic experience instead of Nick having to be written with the boo-hoo-hoo-nobody's-gone-through-what-I've-been-so-nobody-understands. Unless of course they'd prefer Ray to dispense his vast experience on Nick... *insert hints of sarcasm*

Sorry. No offense meant to Nick and Ray fans, just a little displeasure with how they're handling Ray's character.

On the subject of Greg saving Vartann's life, I've rewatched the scene at least two dozen times and I noticed something: GREG WAS DRIVING to the scene. Then here comes the odd part: Greg was driving to the scene with LATEX GLOVES. Hmmmm...

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree with you on the whole way they are making Ray's character and unfortunately I can almost see your idea coming true for Ray advising Nick over Greg doing it. :(

On the gloves....what can we say...the guy comes prepared. :guffaw:

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I do agree that Greg could make a good leader some day, he's a lot like Grissom.

I also wish the writers would have done the PTSD angle after Greg got beaten instead of that stupid civil suit. Plus continue with his book instead of just dropping it out of the blue.

I said Greg was the first to get follow up with FannySmackin but now that I think about it, he was the first long before that to get an on going story arc with him deciding he wanted to be a CSI. Began in season 2 with Chasing the Bus and ended with him becoming a CSI in Who Shot Sherlock in season 5.

4. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I've loved Greg since the beginning. Who didn't look forward to his comedic relief every episode? And as hard as they are to watch, I love his dramatic episodes like explosion in the lab and Fannysmackin. I expected more to come out of Fannysmackin though. They really should come up with a PTSD storyline for Greg.
    Admittedly, I haven't watched the later seasons, still waiting for the reruns on Spike and my dvd sets that I just ordered, but I heard Greg's been ignored lately and I really hope we see more of him this season. Which I can now watch thanks to Supernatural being moved to Fridays :lol:

5. Dizzney

Yeah, Greg is good when he gets something dramatic, however he never seems to get that lately. It goes to everyone but him. He just watches everyone else have issues. At least his little close call with with explosion got to see a bit of that super serious side of Greg just in his expression. Very sexy. :lol:

6. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Amen! :drool:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

An upcoming episode will get personal for Greg. Go to the spoiler thread for more details. A friend of Eric's will guest star in the episode. :) Finally our guy will get an episode! Woot! :does snoopy dance:

8. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

[​IMG] Woo! Runs off to spoiler thread :D

9. Dizzney

Happy, Happy, Joy Joy! Love the spoiler news. Perhaps they heard us Greg fans complaining. If you complain enough something happens. :lol:

Adding: Well I bought the DVD today. I've so far watched the Appendicitement Commentary. It's pretty funny. So nice to hear Eric on a commentary after all this time. :D

Also watched the CSI: The Experience feature that Eric hosts. So cute! Watch for a comment about his old hair style. :lol: Also I am so glad I have been able to go to that because it was all familiar to me. :)

Lastly, during the Season 10 recap feature, Carol Mendelson talks about Greg and said they plan to show more of his character growth into Season 11. She says how Eric is very much part of helping Greg's character development. Nice to hear it out of her mouth.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  10. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

That is so awesome!!:D:D I seriously can't stop smiling.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

That's great news! Thanks for the info Dizzney :D

12. Dizzney

FYI, there is a spoiler behind the scenes video on the spoilers thread and it shows some Greg. And he's wearing a cap....he hardly ever wears a cap on his head. :lol:

I'm still excited about the spoiler news with him. :D

13. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah yeah yeah :thumbsup: I am not sure what the spoilers are about exactly but i don't care! Finally we have some NEW developments in Greg's storyline. That's it!

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I am SO happy that they are finally doing something with Greg! Eric is a wonderful actor and now among the few cast members who have stuck around completely since the beginning, even managing to go from a background character to a regular! To me, that deserves a bit more than what he's been getting. But I have a good feeling about this season! :bolian:

And now I want to go buy season 10... why do you guys have to make it sound so good?! I just started college... I don't need to be spending money :shifty:

:)

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Wow Carol remembered there is someone named Greg on the show! I'm stunned.

Great spoiler news, so nice to get some about Greg.

I need to get that DVD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.