Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I understand what you mean. It must be weird though as a actor they must have get to used that they look is commented. I believe it's not easy at first. :(

That sounds very probable :)

And I most propably should! :guffaw::lol:;)

It takes a lot guts I think. Cause the stuff can be positive or negative. I don't think I could handle it either.

*grin* looking forward it it. :D:D:D

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I sure hope someone puts up a link to a video of Craig Ferguson's show! We don't get his show here.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's been posted in the sela thread :D

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yay! Thanks!

Oh, btw. Gary tweeted he's aiming for 58,000 followers today. Didn't even notice that he was up to 57,+++ already, haha. Time to retweet ;)

5. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I wonder what their incentive is to get more followers. I think it must be more than just knowing they are well-liked.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yep, he did. no doubt it'll be 60k soon, he's so demanding!! ;)

i guess it's the same as for everyone, partly wanting to look popular, but i think there's a thing about nice round numbers too. i guess a lot of it's competition too, i guess he and Hill and AJ have some element of comeptition in who gets the most followers & fastest. i know i do with some of my friends. not in a serious way but sometimes we find ourselves in the pub discussing twitter and someone realises they have more followers than anyone else and they get all excited because they beat everyone else. of course that just might be that me and my mates are kinda sad....:lol:

7. Country233

I suppose. I heard once that actors are paid by how many tweets they do. My skeptical mind suspects he gets some kick back from followers. Not that I have an issue with it, but I'm curious.

He has been neglecting to post pics this week :(

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ they are? i guess it's possible but it seems a little weird, who'd pay them? if it helps, i've not given him any kick backs, in fact i've been repeatedly demanding dinner for all the followers. once i have a bee in my bonnet.... :D

he has, but he's still saying stuff which is nice, it's nice to have some kind of update :)

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

The Craig Ferguson interview with Sela Ward is great, they both had some nice and funny things to say about Gary:)

10. Country233

I imagine Twitter pays them because it'd help gain new member, but Twitter is pretty huge now, so I guess it'd be less. Yes, I enjoy the updates and that helps.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, it's possible they do, i just don't know really.

and @macslady, yep, it was a nice one :D

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I saw it! Big Daddy indeed :thumbsup: I can just imagine him 'herding' his co-stars and whomever is relevant to a meeting or something, haha.

From all accounts I've read about Gary, he must be pretty frickin' ossum to work with.

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Hey everybody!!! I am alive, mostly well, and back for a very brief stint of only a couple weeks before disappearing back into Army training until Feb.... :D and :vulcan: Anyway, i figured as i've been gary&co-less for soooooooo long ( :( ) i couldn't post anything except adorable happy pics! don't know if these have been posted back in the pages that have accumulated since i was last here, but if they have, oh well, we all won't mind smiley gary i'm sure! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :luvlove: :drool: :adore: :luvlove: :drool: :adore: :luvlove: :drool: :adore: :luvlove: :drool: :adore: :luvlove: :drool: :adore:

i'm going to sit and stare at the screen now and melt into a pile of goo!!! :D :luvlove: :drool: :adore:

15. Country233

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.