The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Thank you. I am 24 and one mother's day a bag boy at the grocery store said "Happy Mother's Day." Sure I am 24, but I look younger than that, besides it irked me. I am NOT a kid person, they bother me immensely. Ugh it was annoying.

2. Country233

To the two obnoxious girls from chapel,

Why you chose to make a federal case about my friend whispering to me in chapel is beyond me. It you two were really SO interested in the harp guy, you should've listened to the music rather than flapping your gums at us.

As for threatening to fight us? That is plain crazy. I am glad Mr. H came over and called you down for making a scene. You started it by starting trouble. Sure we were whispering, but it was about THE HARP GUY! Not about stupid stuff.

Am I upset that my friend's angry buddy cussed you out? Yes, that was uncalled for but I was not part of the maylay. Please refrain from hounding me on campus.

But in fairness chapel is an assembly and NOT CHURCH get your words straight.

3. Country233

To my next door neighbor,

Give it up! Your mailbox is dead, broken beyond repair. A person ran over it and it is dead. Quit putting it back up on the stake and hoping for the "Mailbox fairy" to come by and revive it. Spent $20 and put a new one up.

You make yourself the butt of jokes and it is just silly. Fix it please.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to flow cable: why have you switched to a fox affiliate from seattle?? that means all shows are 3 hours behind, and when north america goes through the time change they will be 4 hours behind! now i cant watch house live anymore :(

to may 16th: please hurry up so i can get off the island and back to civilization!

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my computer,

I know you're an antique. I know you belong in a museum. I know you're infected with some kind of virus. But I can't get a virus scanner for windows '98 anymore. I need you to converse with the router downstairs on a continual basis instead of tell me you can't find it. I need you to work. The season premier is on tonight and I want to be able to get online after it. :( So please get back to your old crappy self instead of this new drop internet every 2 seconds and take 5 minutes to load a page crappy version.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

OMG...I could not possibly be any more annoyed with human beings than I am now at the airport gate. People are so stupid! Why are you all lining up over there? You act like you're the only one on this flight. What the hell do you think the rest of us are sitting here for?? Oh nooooo....let him through! Let him through! He has to catch this plane! Duh.

And there are a hundred empty seats in the gate area. Oh thank you SO much for choosing a seat right next to me. And for eating your stinky breakfast next to me. GO AWAY!!!

God help the person who has to sit next to me as I'm crammed into a tiny seat on the plane for the next however many hours. And they'd better show a better movie than last time. The Karate Kid?? Please. :rolleyes:

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to american airlines: you suck. so much. you are well aware how busy that week out of grenada is and you go and cancel a flight before christmas when you are sold out/over booked for 8 days straight?? thanks for the full refund i suppose, but now i have to take the airline i never wanted to take again just to get home at a decent time. cant wait until i am off this rock and wont have to deal with all these flights that can go wrong!

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I so hate people like that :lol::lol:

Goes to same category than moms and dads, who think their entire family is priviledged to be first everywhere and demand things.

We were at the cruise and went to eat to buffet, waitresses said no reseverd seats. We saw table, asked the man there if those are free. He just said many have asked but he doesn't see the problem. So we sat down and after a while, this woman comes all upset and screaming at us "I reserved 5 seats from here, told the waitresses and now here's sitting someone!" I was middle of eating, took my plate, glass and stuff got up and said "I'm gone" while still trying to swallow my food "I turned this servet, cannot you see it's reseverd" "um, no because he [man at table] said he doesn't know and honestly that servet cannot tell much, if you had opened it all, then it woul dhave" and the waitresses didn't say anything to us.

My other half looked confused but got up like me and then the lady got all "oh how nice" and I just grabbed some paper, cleaned the table, put her a new servet (which was taken away by waitress and she brought new one)

I was laughing the rest of the dinner, because I can just imagine how that woman tries to get ahead of everyone and she and her family has to be there first and this and that. "we will and my kids and..."

So she couldn't just say to us nicely "excuse me, we had reserved these seats" ? Or like anyone else, left her husband to wait at the table until one of 'em gets food OR grabbed few drinks and put those there and then get the food. I mean, the people on the cruise was something what you don't have to worry about that they'd put something in your drink.

AND GOD, the people who think the ship will leave you if you don't try to get in as fast as possible and push everyone trying to get ahead of them. This is usually done by women middle-aged and over. One day I'll push back.

Actually at once stairs this kind of woman tried to get ahead of me [it was packed and I had three bags with me, like everone else], so I just put my hand at the bar on the side so she couldn't go there :lol: :lol:

But while enterting the ship, I saw for example an old couple. Man walkin first and his wife holding his jacket so they wouldn't get seperated. And she'd been behind me but I let her go because I can always find my bf but they may get worried of each other.

It's pretty much the same at the airports.

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

To the person who said to me '' i am gonna call you monday, so open your damn phone this time!'' ;

Are you trying to take revenge? Why didn't you call? The damn phone is open for 24 hours! Huh...

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

DishNetwork just dropped Fox Sports North, FX and National Geographic from their lineup. We watched FSN all the time between Twins and Wild games. The Twins have two games left in the season that we won't be able to watch and the Wild's season is about to start. This is not cool. :scream: :(

11. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

To my rival school,
    There's a reason we call you our drop out school. You're so stupid. Like literally, for a private school... just wow. You come onto our campus twice and vandalize the school. First you put glitter on the ground... that's real cool *eye roll*, but then you have the nerve to come back after we've called the cops once on you and spray paint your school's name all over here? And you're upset 'cause you've been fined for trespassing, vandalism, and evading arrest? You're lucky you weren't arrested. You should've been, but one of your parents decided to intervene so all you got was a fine.

Yeah, I know we won't beat you (and considering that BL beat us, that's nothing to be proud of- we suck this year), but you always start this rivalry. You may beat us in football this year, big whoop, you will never be as good as us. Ever.

You suck.

Cop out!

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Dear Catholic church:

Not everyone who is a member of you wants to receive your anti gay marriage CD. Some of us believe God is about love and acceptance and not hate and bigotry.

No love,
    Me.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Developers:

You suck all of you..

Beautiful farm land. Great crop potential and you are going to destroy it!

You suck!

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To :censored: who just broke into a bunch of cars on this street...

:censored: :censored: :censored:

All you got from this house was my brother's GPS. From the mess of papers in the front seat you were obviously disappointed at nothing in my mom's car. And I bet you must have enjoyed going through an empty Pathfinder which by the way hasn't run for the last year so there's nothing in it!

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

On today's episode of Psychic Teller....

A woman drives up to the window and says, "I need a hundred dollars" and then just stares at me. Really?? I need a hundred dollars too! What are we going to do about it? Where will we get it?? :rolleyes:

Later that same day, a guy drives up to the window and gives me a check...nothing else...and says he needs to deposit it. Then he looks right at me and says, "Do you know the number?" Oh yes!! Yes, sir!! I know your name, your account number, the ages of your children, and what you had for breakfast! :rolleyes:

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of Psychic Teller and find out what other super secret things tellers know by magic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.