Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by addictedtoSpeed, Apr 26, 2010.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Haven't been in here in ageeeeees. Anyway, I really don't know what to think of Flack's new hairstyle. Kinda makes me think he looks like a gigolo. :lol:

I got to agree with both of you on this one. Flack was just too adorable busting out his "game".

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

OOOOhhhh, I can't wait for season 7 to start in the U.k, I fear we have quite a wait yet!! Flack busting out his game, it sounds too cool!!

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Flack definitely needs a haircut!!!:guffaw:

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I wouldn't say he was busting out his game, I felt he was just introducing himself to someone new so he was a bit curious.

5. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

That'll do, as long as Flack is on my T.V, I am a happy bunny!!! :lol::devil:

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I love flack's new hair-do. I miss the ugly ties & his shirt being tucked in. Ties finish the suit look and makes him that much more sexy.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Holy lack of Flack last night! :eek: I mean seriously! And the gel in his hair, not liking it. The hair is starting to 'grow' (haha) on me but not liking the gel look.

8. Whistling J.

Whistling J. Civilian

"Scared Stiff" definitely was the episode that reminded me why I love Flack so much. His humor is one of the best parts of the show. His snarkiness nevers ceases to put a smile on my face.

Ha, I agree with what most people are saying about the hair. Its not horrible but I was also a fan of the short hair. That would've made this past episode that much better if it had been short. :lol:

9. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Kristin Dos Santos from E! Online will be visiting the CSI:NY set Thursday, December 2nd. If you're interested in asking a question about Flack/Eddie (or anyone else) you can email it to her at tvdiva@eonline.com. For more information go here, scroll down to "Spoiler Chat" for November 29th, then click the "Keep Reading" link.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So has the hair 'grown' on all you other Flack fans? I'm still not feeling it. It's a bit better than the beginning of the season but I'm missing last season's haircut.

11. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I really dislike the hair. Maybe I don't hate it as much as I used to, but only because I'm becoming numb to it. It's really bad. And there's so much "grease" or something on it. :eek: I don't remember so much hair product on him before, even in the first season when he had much longer hair. I wonder what it would look like without the "grease"; maybe when he's fresh out of the shower? :drool: No, don't go there.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree Dreamboat, it looks greasy. It looked better the first season long like that but now it just looks like he needs to wash his hair to me. :( I wish he'd cut it back to how it was last season.

13. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

If you're interested, there's a brief mention of Flack (and Sam) in the "Watch with Kristin" blog from E! Online. Most of the article is about Danny and Lindsay.

14. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Not liking the hair AT ALL. He went from puffy gigolo hair to looking like a guy from "Jersey Shore." PLEASE being back the shorter hair....PLEASE.

Tobin

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I just watched Friday's episode and it was really good. It was a nice storyline for Flack too. Still not liking the greasy hair, thinking it makes him look older. Miss the short hair with the grey flecks in it, much more distinguished. When I saw that the episode had something to do with something Flack did in the past I first thought it had to deal with when he just point blank shot Angell's killer but I guess they aren't going to go there. I'm still not happy with that whole bit. But good episode and storyline. Love him and Danny's banter when they were at the door, lol!