Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

That made the episode sounds more exciting! Am I bad to say I can't wait to see Natalia drugged and having nightmares? :p

Btw, where did you find that pic from MJ? Never seen it before!

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

[SPOILER="Ep 9.6]Not at all! Eva is going to kick butt with that episode. I can't wait to see her finally get something to work with.

And I'm really excited by the behind the scenes video. She looks amazing and it's wonderful to see Eva and Jon doing the talking. The scenese with Natalia in the behind the scenes look heart-wrenching! Eva is going to do an amazing job and I'm looking forward to seeing it![/SPOILER]

3. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Exactly what I wanted to know!!!! It's beautiful!! Of course when is she not beautiful?! I can't wait for the new season to start! All this talk of Natalia is getting my hyped up!! I can't wait for episode 6!!!! I really do think this season is gonna be one of the best ones yet! I wonder how Natalia will cover from being drugged and I wonder if it'll hurt hearing hearing any???

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I found it on a photographers website (I can't remember his name) -- I've looked for more like it but only found that one.

Here's the original pic if you want it:
    http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa9/mjszud/eva20larue7715asm.jpg

I can't believe she'll find Jesse -- she looks so scared & sad. :(

ETA:

I just re-watched that clip -- anyone notice that Natalia "wakes up" in a different position than when she fell?
    She fell forward & slightly on her side in the finale, yet in that clip she's shown laying directly on her back, head facing up. Did the killer roll her over maybe? :confused:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

RE: Fallen

I don't see any significance but I noticed it too. :p Either she found a more comfortable way to lay down, the direction she was told, or maybe she was waking up? Her head was moving too. Lol, this was how detailed I saw. :lol:

Aww, yes it will be a good scene for Natalia!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't worry, I've watched it a dozen times & I'm noticing all the pointless details myself. :lol: Noticed her head moving as well.

You're probably right that it doesn't hold any significance. Theories got the best of me though, & I wondered if maybe Jesse's murder took place close by the area Natalia was laying (since she seemingly spots him first) - that's where the killer rolling her over came into mind.
    Then I thought: wow, that would really suck for her if she'd learn that his death happened right before her yet she was "sleeping" through it. Then I thought of all the other stuff that's supposed to happen to her later ...the whole 'Sleepless in Miami' thing...is she having trouble sleeping because of Jesse's death (& everything else - Nick, the explosion, hearing loss)? Does her hearing have something to do with it? Does she feel guilty that she didn't hear his murder, or wake up sooner? So much running through my head right now..... I should just go write my own story. I'm sure I'm over-thinking this wayyyy too much. :lol:

7. alexa

alexa Witness

ohhhh GODDD
    so manyyy awesome newsss for Nat. the only reason for me to watch some episodes this season. maybe with Emily out for 2 episodes Nat will have more screentime (I HOPEEEEEEE)
    I really love this news :adore::adore::adore::adore: looooooool thanks:)

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hope I didn't get anyone too overly excited by this spoiler box 'cause this isn't huge news ;) but I stumbled onto an interview with Matt Florida & in it he states that he'd just finished completing an episode of CSI:Miami where he plays the lead guest star - it was also mentioned that he worked "many scenes" with Eva LaRue. The episode is 9.5 Reality Kills.

I know this isn't much & I do apologize, but we've all gone through such a Natalia/Eva dry spell the last few seasons that I feel the need to post anything I can find that tells us she won't be missing this season.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  9. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Wow! Hi all! New chicka here :thumbsup:

Wow! Season 9 sounds like a hell of a season for Nat and we're only on the sixth episode!!!!

Does anyone have the links for these videos of Nat finding Jesse or the drug scenes? :confused::)

Thanks guys :bolian:;)

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
    Love the premiere promo pics! She looks awesome....girl is smokin' hot! And it looks like her inner-geek could be coming out in this episode...which I always love too :p
    [/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Any links for those photos guys? I'm dying for some news on our fav DNA girl ;) :p

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Hi & welcome!

Yes, any news is good news for our Natalia! But I still don't keep any high hopes. So far, pretty good but there is still one whole season to go. ;) If she goes missing, you know how pissed off I will be, yeah.

You can find the links of the video in the Spoiler thread. I believe its on the official web or YT. Same for the promo pics. :)

I realised Eva mentioned last season as 'last year' in the Behind the Scene Video. Lol! Must be a pretty boring season for her too. I say!:lol:

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Thanks Michya!

Wow, that vid is so sad, poor Nat!

I'm still trying to find those photos though for 9.06 ):S

Any promos of the episode or pics guys?

Thanks ;)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey, welcome to the thread Melxxwholuvsya. :)

There aren't any promotional photos for episode 6 yet, only set photos (none of Eva/Natalia or the cast though).

if you want to view the on-set photos they're posted at spoilertv -- many of the pics are exterior shots & there's some of the palm-reader's home (evidently where she does her "readings")....looks rather creepy to me :lol:

Also, it may not mean much but there was one photo of the home & it's late at night; there's spotlights on the home. I don't know if they just went into overtime on the set or if part of this episode is taken place at night....that'd be kinda cool if it was, but as I said it may not mean anything to the episode itself. ;)

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Awww, thanks anyways guys ;)

damn, now that I'm so siked on the episode, I'm dying for it to come out! And the season hasn't even started yet!!!

Oooooh!! Only 5 days guys! I can't wait for the opener! poor Nat finding Jesse, Eva really works the "desperate to save him" work.

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

For the first time, I am excited and can't wait to see Natalia again!

Hopefully we get some good promo pics of Ep 9.6 sometime soon. I have so many thoughts about it too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.