**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new season looks like it is really going to be good. Thanks for posting all the spoilers and info. I love that we are going to get more H/Eric action and glad to see Eric and Ryan doing scenes together. Eric has Ryan's back, so Ryan is in good hands and won't fall. I too can't wait to see the scenes with Ryan and Ericka and Ryan and the Psychic. I have a feeling we are in for some funny scenes this season. :rommie:

Thanks for all the links, spoilers etc. My resolution to remain spoiler free didn't last long. I agree with Jean that the new season looks great. Can't wait till Oct (it'll be 5th for me) and I don't know how many times I watched the premier promo.

Thanks for the video and pictures mjszud and Wasabi Power!! This season is looking promising! I'm sad that Natalia finds Jesse. :( That will be a very sad scene...

Oh well, David just confirmed in the video that there are only 22 episodes this season. Let's hope they are 22 of the best they've ever done. Trying to be optimistic here. Besides there are always one or two episodes every season that are not very good. Or maybe it will be so successful this season, they will want to order more!

All sounds and looks wonderful - thanks for the links, guys. Imagine how frustrating it is being in the UK right now...

I'm so excited for this season! It looks like there's going to be a lot more action. I can't wait until October 3rd! Why must CSI: Miami be premiering in October, while all the other CSIs have already had their season premiere? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back