You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:LV When ...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by love_fan, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Got one.

A friend of mine is in a band.

Every time we see them play, they always manage to play, "Who Are You" and dedicate it to me. :lol:

2. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

All of these are SO good!!! lol

You and your dad are watching tv. When your mom/brother walks in you automatically shush them and they say, Oh CSI sorry! :p They shouldn't even have to guess!

3. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

You wake up in 3 in the morning to watch a rerun of the tonight's episode because Greg looked so hot in it and then wait almost half an hour because morons on tv decided to make Big Brother last longer :scream:
    And the best part is that you have school in the morning and you're only 6th grade :mad:

4. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

You almost choke eating carrot when Greg appears on the screen and your mom says: "There's baby spiky!"

Yes, she calls him baby spiky :lol:

5. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Tomorrow's September 1st and you realize you still have last September's cover and article of TV Guide taped to your closet door. The one with Marg and Jorja <3

6. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

When the news on tv say they don't know if someone's gun killed the person, you start to yell at the tv how to match the bullet to the gun and solve the mystery :D

7. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

you are thinking of a storyline and can't remember if it was an episode or fanfiction....

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

When like tonight, you've made plans to watch the re-run of Doctor Who" with friends and they've got Football on instead, and you shed a tear.. and mutter to you self..:(

9. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

You know you watch to much CSI when people mix up the letter of CSI just to piss you off.

My Psychology teacher does that all the time

10. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is on & you look at Doc and Dopey together and instantly think: Grissom & Greg!

11. nessy

nessy Witness

When you record all of season 10 on Sky + and then won't delete it till the season comes out on dvd just so you have all 10 seasons to watch.
    My parents and I are hooked on it and if we should happen to be on the phone on a tuesday night close to 9 we have to hang up about 8:55 so we can get drinks made. (I live 150 miles away from parents)
    An ideal family evening is spent watching CSI with either cups of tea and biscuits or alcohol.
    When my parents went to Vegas, they asked me house sit and I agreed to do it as long as they bought my back souvenirs. I got a CSI iron on badge and a CSI sweater plus a CSI keyring amongst other items.

12. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

When you are in this exact moment worried about your fav character and angry that you couldn't watch the new season :(

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

You want to get a tattoo on your ankle that says WWSSD(What Would Sara Sidle Do).:)

14. GraveyardShift

GraveyardShift Victim

You make it become a family tradition to watch on Thursdays at 9!

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah it also has somewhat become a tradition at my house, I don't mind company but sometimes my younger siblings can't stop talking and keep asking me questions about the new episode

For awhile your mom limited you to one ep of CSI a day :eek:

You wear your CSI shirt every Thursday when new episodes are on