Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Re: Sofia Curtis

Gahh~~ That pic Tazzer. No! I refuse to look at her like she was jsut another blonde, blue eyed and beautiful woman! She's more then that ya know! :lol:

^ *nods* Mhhm. Besides, ranks don't matter when it comes to Sofia I say! Hehe. Now that I've learnt that she's British, I think she's one of a kind. :D

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Screencaps from Unusual Suspect has been added to the CSI Curtis Appreciation Page.

Like this look when Hannah's mother tells Sofia that being an 'Indigo child' her daughter is moved to help people, even those who don't deserve it.

Sofia now knows the motive behind Hannah’s court confession – to help her brother just like Nick and she always thought.

[​IMG]

Love the suit

3. Sofia_Willows

Sofia_Willows Hit and Run

Louise was really incredible in that episode.

I'm not surprised this page has suddenly become quite popular - the showcasing that they're doing of this character lately has been very lovely.

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

[​IMG]

This is also from "Unusual Suspects. It rocks how hard she concentrates when she is interrogating suspects. She is always on top of things and is going to do everything in her power to seek the truth. Love how she looks at every angle and doesn't lose her patience like alot of detectives might.

Didn't hurt either that she looks outrageously hot while she is doing her job. I wouldn't mind getting questioned by her, course not under bad circumstances, ha. :D

5. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Ok this is a bit late but had to say how much I enjoyed Det Curtis in Popping Tags. Lots of nice shots of her in 'no nonsense' mode -my fav mode! :cool:

*off to search for pics*

6. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

ok I have to say that I love Sophia Curtis. She is now one of my favorite characters. I have respect for her character after the 2 part episode. (if you don't know what episode I'm talking about then you probality haven't seen it.) I also love her with her hair up. She can arrest, intergate and book me when ever she wants. LOL. I hope you guys welcome me with open arms.

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

DetectiveCurtis a huge welcome. The more Sofia Curtis/Louise Lombard fans the better. Hope to see you around posting with us to keep this brilliant woman in the spotlight.

[​IMG]
    Watching her work is just riveting.

8. DetectiveCurtis

thank u for the welcome. i'm glad i feel welcome.

so just wondering here, but what is everybody's faverite CSI episode w/ Sophia. mine is Bullit both parts.

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes Welcome DetCurtis! Always good to have more fans in this thread.

Here's hoping we get to see Sofia with her two favorite men in the last few shows.

These three have a friendship bond that should be highlighted before years end.

[​IMG]

Big Thank You to Shane - King of PR Pics for this shot from No Humans. You're the Best man!

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I just love that last shot you posted, Tazzer! Thanks for the great pic, and thanks to Shane!

11. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

great pic tazzer!my fav sofia episodes are of course ABRTI Pt1 and 2 and formalities.Just love the way tptb made her entrance in season 5 :D

12. DetectiveCurtis

Got a question for the Curtis fans. What is everyone's fav episode.

Mine is Bullit both parts. Why? come on didn't you believe she killed Officer Bell.

13. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Anytime Sofia is on screen is special, from moment one till this very minute. Each time we see her we learn a little more about her. We see another side of her, another attributes so it just keeps getting better.

Besides Bullet, I Like to Watch gave us many great scenes where we were able to see Sofia go through many different emotions/actions all to get the job done.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I still think L.L. and P.G. should get an emmy nomination for ABRTI. One of the few eps where I had tears in my eyes and I was really worried for Sofia's mental status. Not crazy if you follow me but so distraught she had possibly shot a fellow officer.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

It's hard for me to pick a favorite Sofia episode. I could list everyone she has appeared in and give a different reason why, but I will spare everyone of a long rant, ha.

Have to say my three favorites are "Formalities" cause she made such a lasting impression in my mind the first time I saw her on T.V. I was like "Wow!" Who is this intriguing woman.

Then of course "ABRTI 1&2" and I Like To Watch. Like Taz said, if you watch these two episodes you get to see Sofia on so many levels. They have really taken time this year to develop her character and it keeps me glued to the show. I don't care if we get five seconds of her on an eppy, as long as she is on it I am happy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.