"Shock Waves" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Starting off a new season!! [​IMG]

Series
    : 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'Shock Waves'
    Episode Number: 1101
    Synopsis: "Langston fights for his life after being stabbed by psychopath Nate Haskell, while the other CSIs attend a funeral that turns deadly. Teen sensation Justin Bieber guest stars as Jason McCann, a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother, a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs."

Original Airdate: September 23, 2010
    Written By: David Weddle and Bradley Thompson
    Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
    • Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
    • Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
    • Justin Bieber as Jason McCann
    • Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
    • Sienna Guillory as Kacey Monahan
    • Pete Gardner as Dr Scott
    • Paris Tanaka as Doctor #1
    • Jeffrey D Stevens as Paramedic
    • Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
    • Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
    • Jude Ciccolella as Dr Huxbee
    • Lindsay Pulsipher as Sally Rand
    • Reggie Vaughn Watkins as Officer Clark

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Sally Rand? Will there be feathered fan dancing?
    LaSquisita

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Honestly I'm not that excited about this premiere :( I think I'd be much more excited if it wasn't for JB and if they hadn't of told us months ago about Fish's contract

4. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I for one am really excited for the premire, not because of Langston but because of Nick. Even though they're making it seem like Langston's going to be all traumatized, I think Nick's going to have a little bit of aftermath based on the promo. He winced after they showed the cops shooting into the air. And I wonder how the shootout him and Catherine are involved in is going to affect him. There was that one set pic where George had a gun in his hand and he was staring into space. Maybe he's thinking back on the events of "Meat Jekyll?"

I'm also excited to see Sara get some action and I am also hoping Greg finally gets some screentime. I don't think the writers realize just how many fans he has.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm with you on that. Like I said I think the following episodes sound more interesting than this one. But I'll be watching it on DVR anyway so I can FF JB's scenes and Ray's if I want to. :lol:

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I'm with you on this one! I hope we see him having to deal with it somehow, even though I wouldn't be surprised if they would just carry on like nothing happened :rolleyes:

But I'm so excited :D

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I hope so too, although I don't really want to see too big a fuss made either. Just something fairly subtle, like after Grave Danger.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I want Nick to be OK, but lord he's survived so many traumas' he'll be fine.:thumbsup: I'm worried about Dr. Langston, he's so amazing on this show, I want him to be OK and continue as he has with his knowledge and expertise and back in the realm of reality with the team who he is so connected with and them with him~

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm a bit confused about the timeline on this episode. If it's supposed to pick up right where we left off...

Catherine is with Ray when he's taken to the hospital. When is the funeral? A few days later then? That's when the explosions happen? And I guess Ray isn't there then? At the funeral?

I'm also thinking that's when Catherine and Vartann are together, at the funeral.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm sure the funeral would be a few days after Ray's stabbing, since that happened soon after Clark was killed. The fact that Nick has no sling when he's interviewing Bieber, especially after having it at the funeral AND falling during one of the explosions, might suggest that more than a little time passes during the episode.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

You can tell it is a new day if they are wearing new clothes...:lol: That is always how I figured it out.

12. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'm with you on that :)

I'm excited for the premiere! Yes there are some things I'm not thrilled with BUT for me Thursday=CSI. It's what gets me through the school week :)

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Let's remember that Nick is Texan and, well, a man :) so probably doesn't feel he needs the sling anymore ;). He can tough it out, play hurt, etc. You know typical ego men stuff. :D (sorry guys)

14. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I totally agree with you. Nick will most likely lose the sling as soon as the doctor isn't looking. He is a tough guy, but he still manages to be one of the sweetest on the team

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

After so many months with no new episodes of CSI I'm thrilled that the new season begins next week.The only disadvantage the episode has is the guest starring of that kid!!!

I'm currently waiting to see what exaxtly happened to Langston.