Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

this isn't a spoiler thing but wasn't sure where else to put it - gary just tweeted that csi ny s6 dvds are available now, with an amazon link. except, er, they're not. another week over here and another month before it comes out in the us. nice to know he/his office are paying attention, right? ;)

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A new promo for next week's season premiere, which includes Lindsay pointing a gun at Shane Casey. I can't take her "serious" face, well... seriously.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing the pics perlnoir!!

Lindsay doesn't convincing to her role at all.Expexted.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Lindsey right?!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yay promo! i'm getting a little bit excited now :) i kind of wasn't at the end of last season as, well, it wasn't exactly amazing, but with everything that's happened i'm feeling a bit more revitalised towards csi ny, i'm looking forward to seeing what they can do - let's hope the shuffle has had the same effect on the show.

8. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

They are available in some places though. The region 2 official release date is this coming Monday. Some shops have had them on the shelves since yesterday, including one near me, which is why I'm hodling my copy right now. :cool: ;)

9. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Ohhhhhhhhh promo yay although i did think the sela ward one was funny "i didn't do it" :) i'm looking forward to seeing how she fits with everyone.

Thanks for the pics perlnoir

Can't really see but the last pic is that danny next to lindsay in macs office?? he kinda looks like he's pissed (Mac) wonder if something kicks off with the lab couple or it could be some one else and no big deal lol

10. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Well, will be the first one to say to something nice about Lindsay in that clip. I don't see why people are complaining, I think her expression is very much what I'd expect her to be feeling in that situation, seems convincing enough to me. Especially since it's a clip that's actually being recorded showing on a television screen, with a certain degree of distortion, if her emotion is apparent on something of that low quality, then it's bound to be on the "official" web release of the promo and more importantly, the actual episode.

11. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

I think that Lindsay's expression in the promo is convincing. And besides, in real life, people's expressions when they are scared or in stressful situations are sometimes funny. I mean, it would be totally unrealistic if her expression was just bland or whatever. I can't really find the word to describe what I am trying to say so sorry if I am not making any sense but still, I think that Lindsay's expression is convincing and realistic and I cannot wait for the premiere.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Leave it to Anna Belknap to bring the blank expression and "Dead Fish Eyes of Doom" to the party when Lindsay is supposed to be protecting her family. LMFAO!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::rolleyes:

ETA: It's a damn good thing Sela Ward is joining the cast or I'd be so done with this show after the premiere. And I saw the promo on TV and Anna's expression just gets funnier and more pathetic in HD.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

tut, naughty shops :D yeah i knew it was monday, i've got mine on preorder from amazon so hopefully it'll arrive on mon or tues latest - it just baffled me that he'd tweet that it's available almost 5 weeks before it is in the US (i think being only a few days early on the R2 release is more forgiveable!:lol:)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with you. She didn't look like she was trying to be "serious", she looked more like she was scared out of her mind, which is really how she should look when a psycho is holding her child. I think she was terrified, but didn't want Shane to see it (you know the whole, show your enemy no fear thing), so she was trying to mask it with false bravado. And that would look odd/amusing on pretty much anyone... except for those people who look good no matter what kind of expression they're making (the lucky bastards :lol:).

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't know whether or not we saw this LA Times interview with Sela - if so, I apologize, but I just read it and noticed this part:

So I guess they switched it - now Ellie is the one she adopted from the woman in jail, which makes more sense if the mother might try to take her back. With Ellie being a minor, it's a very real possibility that Jo could lose her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.