Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't want to state the obvious, but did any of the Greg fans notice Greg was in this video? Sure a couple from last season (like everyone), but toward the end they show him shooting a scene or waiting to.

I thought you'd be all over that. :)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well, it was like second compared to what we've seen of everyone else, so I for one was still not really happy about that little second of Greg.

I did see a new promo tonight after BBT for CSI and did finally see a glimpse of Greg from the season opener, so I guess he is in it at least for a couple seconds. :lol:

Overall still looking more forward to episode 2 than episode 1.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I know it must be frustrating not to see anything of your favorite character in season 11, I would hate it too but why are you all so sure he won't be or will only be a few seconds in the season premiere?

I mean really... what did we see so far of episode one? Bieber, Ray in the hospital and the bomb explosion... that's it, nothing more and nothing less... that doesn't mean anything. I have no idea how you all can be so sure he won't be in it. The things we saw are not the whole episode.

Why don't we just wait and see? You haven't seen it yet, have you? You can't rate an episode before you saw it completely just because you saw a promo of it with Bieber checking his lines under the table :lol:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a "spoiler" site with lots of info. about S/11, with Anthony Zuiker talking about it.. ~warning~ photos included~He mentions Greg for you fans that never seem to get enough of him, plus Marg's leaving and other tid-bits, and talks about how "Happy he is with the selection of Laurence Fishburne, a fantastic choice"~

http://www.gsrforeveronline.com/page/SEASON+11+Spoilers

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Upcoming episode info...

6. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Well, at least it gives a reasonable explanation for Sqweegel's wierd name :lol:. Sounds like a pretty good episode.

Bump & Grind...:lol: I hope that ep will be as good as the title.

I was only being mildly sarcastic when I said about Greg not being in the premier, but considering his already limited screentime and now next to no mention in any spoilers its really no surprise we're worried about him blending into the background like in Season 9. Not to mention Brass who's in pretty much the same situation. To say I'm irked would be an understatement :shifty:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hopeful Nick fan that her scenes will be with Nick. :adore:

He just has a way with kids. :adore:

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I thought the same :adore:

He would be the best to talk to her. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that :luvlove:

9. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I want george to grow his hair back!!!

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Thanks for the promo :)

*Jaw drops* Wow Greg is in this promo :):) plus it's not all about Bieber :scream:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"The Panty Sniffer's Bump & Grind" I hear is episode 8. ;)

13. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Based on spoilers the Sqweegel storyline is great.I hope the writers don't dissapoint us because making an episode based on a novel can be a tricky thing.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thanks for posting this :)

You could see in a glipse that Haskell seems to lie in a hospital bed in this episode too... but what for? ( maybe I imagined the whole thing :lol:)

And Ray seemed to be able to talk again very fast :rolleyes: I hope they even try to explain Nick's and his speedy recovery somehow... but then maybe the episode is stretched over a few weeks so they get some time to get well, who knows :confused: I kinda doubt it... but we will know soon, right? ;)

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Some more episode info...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.