Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

sorry Lori, i shouldn't have taken that out on you really. it was just a horrible week and i guess i was getting a little sick of constantly hearing that melina's departure was all the fault of the efil tptb and nothing to do with her, and your post just put the last straw on the camel so to speak. anyway, shouldn't have taken it out on you, so sorry about that:(

2. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: NY Episode 7.08 "Scared Stiff"

The CSIs discover the body of a young woman in the woods who appears to have been literally scared to death.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

:lol:O.K. maybe I got a little carried away!:lol:

Were good.:)

I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I think Melina could have tried harder as well especially if the series could be coming to a close, it would have been nice to see the core together to the end. I do hope for those who are looking forward to season seven that they have good and long viewing pleasure:)

Is that even possible?!:eek: Actually...:shifty: I think it is...Yikes!:lol:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:)

agreed. omg, i agreed :eek::eek: ;)

i guess it would be if you had a dodgy heart or something... i like the sound of this one :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't CSI: LV do a "scared to death" storyline once? I swear I've seen that storyline somewhere before. :lol: Maybe it was Criminal Minds. I dunno.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah it does sound kind of familiar. i still like it tho!

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting--thanks for the spoiler!

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source: Fancast

9. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I’d like to see Flack get back into the “groove” too. It is a little too early for a love interest for Flack. As for Hawkes it’s about time! I hope they give Flack some good stories this season, and getting him back into the groove with Danny. :thumbsup:

10. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Hill Harper via Twitter. They all seem very happy in the picture!

11. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Yeah right I'll beleive that when I see it, :guffaw:Every season we get told Hawkes is going to get a long over due love intrest and it NEVER happens, so why should this year be any different,poor hawkes that man needs so loving hopefully it actually happens this year. and hopefully they do it right unlike their attempts at giveing Mac a g/f. :)

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I think PV is going to grant us what she has promised. This might be the last season and I don't think she's going to make us fans disappointed. But I'm not sure too! :lol:

I'm actually wishing Meta Golding (Tina Brown on CSI and Agent Jordan Todd on Criminal Minds) would play as Hawkes' GF but she has been cast recently to do something else.

Actually, NY did somewhat the same in 'Some Buried Bones' where the victim appeared initially as "scared to death."

Wow, I'm happy they are comfortable and getting along with each other! :)

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

although wasn't the guy drinking absinthe in that one? lucky boy :D

i love how even in polished hollywood studios they still manage to have the person who looks like they were dragged in at the last second and are crouching to avoid obscuring the person behind, and the person peeking out from behind them :)

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...wait, whut?

......someone is doing chronological math?? In NY? :p (or is that just the writer of teh snippet :lol:)

Hope Eddie gets some stuff that lets him get back into said groove; I also hope he didn't overly dislike the stuff he was written last season, though I get what he saying.

Anyways. Funny there's always an immediate question on whether a character will get a love interest... :lol::p (Besides, why would he get a new one when there's an old one never realized just hanging around being a rock with nuffin better to do...? :p)

Hope Hawkes does finally get some attention, and also nice to see that PV actually is intending to follow thru.

I also don't have a problem with how they did approach & write Mac's personal material :p. If they manage to do as well for Hawkes, it should be some good stuff onscreen.

Ha, :lol: fun pic :D

What is this now, has Gary's ad hoc poster twitpics started a visual countdown to the premier(e)? :lol:

Would be fun if it did :p.

I also had the vague recollection of something, thought maybe I'd mistaken which show it was from :lol:

...doubt anything's quite as polished as one might think :lol: but ya, fun snap, especially for the impromptu vibe caught :) If they keep the countdown going mebbe we'll get some with Eddie & Robert too. Kind of nice counterpoint to official group promo shots (which I also hope we get).

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's some additional info about the episode :)
    7.08 (continued):

~ The victim, Isabel, ran through a wooded area before she died. She was terrified, and she was trying to escape from whoever was chasing her - but she didn't get away. Park workers found her body.

~ Lindsay and Adam process Isabel's white dress, and Lindsay finds a strange yellow substance on her shoulder. She recreates the pattern with a mannequin, and it proves that Isabel was grabbed from behind.

~ Whatever happened to Isabel, it appears she wasn't the only victim - although the other women didn't die.

~ Flack and Hawkes have a good interrogation scene, and it looks like Jo has some nice scenes with the previous victims.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.